• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Who has the best pizza in South Walton

• Spicy Noodle

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Angelina's

Votes: 12 7.7%
  • Bruno's

Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Pizza By the Sea

Votes: 74 47.7%
  • Sugar Pies

Votes: 3 1.9%
  • Fat Daddy's

Votes: 14 9.0%
  • Enzo's

Votes: 21 13.5%
  • Amore

Votes: 12 7.7%
  • Carabba's

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fat Clemenza's

Votes: 19 12.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

scooterbug44

SoWal Expert
May 8, 2007
Sowal
Figs, rosemary, basil, and pesto aren't white. You will find many traditional "white" pizzas with "colored" toppings - which is why I said white refers to the lack of tomato sauce, not the ingrediant colors. :wave:

Danny's Girl

Beach Comber
May 30, 2007
I went to Pizza by the Sea for the first time last week. Many people have said that they are great and according to this site it is the best. But my experience was far from the best, it was not even good. It is the absolute worst pizza I have ever had. The crust was too thin, and where was the cheese?? I happened to have used the 1/2 off coupon they are issuing and I'm glad I did. Had I paid full price for that dinky pizza, I would be furious. Maybe they just didn't want to give me a decent pizza since I was using the coupon. I also bought a calzone during the visit, which I did pay full price for and it was no more than a cheese filled hot pocket. Not sorry to say, I won't be back.

snowman

Beach Lover
Apr 1, 2008
I went to Pizza by the Sea for the first time last week. Many people have said that they are great and according to this site it is the best. But my experience was far from the best, it was not even good. It is the absolute worst pizza I have ever had. The crust was too thin, and where was the cheese?? I happened to have used the 1/2 off coupon they are issuing and I'm glad I did. Had I paid full price for that dinky pizza, I would be furious. Maybe they just didn't want to give me a decent pizza since I was using the coupon. I also bought a calzone during the visit, which I did pay full price for and it was no more than a cheese filled hot pocket. Not sorry to say, I won't be back.

totally agree! we actually went 2x's to give it a try. i guess when you have to ask for sauce on your pizza you know your going to the wrong pizza joint. we were let down.....we thought from the rating it would blow out everyone else. not even close . i will stick to enzo's and ciaobella.

jojodancer

Beach Lover
Oct 11, 2006
Santa Rosa Beach
Gravel Road Serves Pizza

Doesn't anybody know that Gravel Road serves the best pizza in town? We have been running a special for buy one get one free and we deliver to the Grayton Beach area for free! Call us at 850.534.0960 and mention this SoWal add for your Buy One Get One Free Special.

We've only been to two pizza places in the past six months, Pizza By The Sea and Bruno's. We had Bruno's tonight and Pizza By The Sea last week. Bruno's pizza had nice yeasty dough and lots of toppings. The pizza from Pizza By The Sea had a crust that tasted like cardboard. We ordered a Margherita, and it had very little cheese, a few tasteless slices of Roma tomatoes, and uncooked basil in a little plastic container on the side. Our previous experiences had been better.

Bottom line is that we prefer Bruno's. Next time we're here we'll try Amoré again with the new ownership.

scooterbug44

SoWal Expert
May 8, 2007
Sowal
I haven't had restaurant pizza (Scooterbro made us pizza from scratch on New Year's Day) since Amory and Olive left Amore. I think my taste buds are in mourning. :sosad: