• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

grant blackwell

Beach Comber
Aug 21, 2007
Bobby Johnson

bobby seems like a nice guy but the constant hype from him is damm sickening. if you're doing so damm well why do you have to brag on a internet board?it should be illegal to adverstise and spam on a forum like this. looking at the home i'm assuming you sold for 280k or so?

Chanster, you Sicken ME. I HATE MEAN POEOPLE . Sorry dude but the Business section is here to promote one's business and skills. This was a testimonial you moron and I'll give you another one. Bobby Johnson is a very nice man, a good father and a very professional real estate agent. He and his partner have just completed a nine month effort of selling my mother's home and litterally saved her financial life. Chanster, If you have some self esteem issues, you have clearly picked the wrong guy to vent on.
"Be kind for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle" PLATO
Sorry you can't enjoy a little positive news in your little negative world.

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
bobby seems like a nice guy but the constant hype from him is damm sickening. if you're doing so damm well why do you have to brag on a internet board?it should be illegal to adverstise and spam on a forum like this. looking at the home i'm assuming you sold for 280k or so?

Bobby consistently gets high praise on this board. He wasn't a flash in the pan like many realtors. He is a long term local that has worked very hard to get to where he is and deserves all the reward that brings.

30abob

Beach Lover
Aug 8, 2007
Blue Mountain Beach

Bobby is a class act... if you had ever met him you would know that he IS an nice guy, with NO hype. He's the genuine article. If you dislike the content of one of Bobby's posts or feel he's crossed a line just PM him; he's the kind of guy that would probably meet you over coffee to work it out. Heck he might even take you surfing... or sell you a house.

Bobby J

Beach Fanatic
Apr 18, 2005
Blue Mountain beach
www.lifeonshore.com
I just wanted to give some props this morning to Bobby Johnson.

We just closed on selling our home in Seagrove yesterday. I think it was less than a week between signing the listing contract and signing a sales contract.

If you are looking for someone to make it happen, he's the one.

We are going to watch from the sidelines for a short while... but, we'll be back.

Thanks so much Terry! You guys were such a pleasure. Sorry your post was attacked but hey it happens.

Miss Critter

Beach Fanatic
Mar 8, 2008
My perfect beach
So are you saying that Realtors are, in part, to blame for pricing properties at prices which buyers were willing to pay, or do you believe the second bold part, that Realtors don't set the market price?

I said that realtors played a part in bubble mania, not that they did it by setting price.

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
Nice, Bobby! It is great to hear some good news.

Another super SoWaller Realtor closed a deal today too. I think we should all be excited about positive news in our little slice of paradise.:clap: