• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

JamBone

Beach Fanatic
Jan 24, 2008
SRB FL
bottles baby

i got like 15 cases of each hoping to be a steelers bar this football season but i never found the mother load of steelers fans - thought they were everywhere!!

the beer is pretty good and for a buck - well - really good!!!!

Gypsea

Beach Fanatic
Jul 10, 2005
Pittsburgh, PA; Watercolor
bottles baby

i got like 15 cases of each hoping to be a steelers bar this football season but i never found the mother load of steelers fans - thought they were everywhere!!

We've been waiting for a Steelers bar in SoWal!!! Would love to be there but we are Tampa bound. Go Steelers!

shakennotstirred

Beach Fanatic
Jan 5, 2005
Pittsburgh, PA

I'll be in SoWal in April with a group of 25 or so. At least a few of them are Iron City drinkers.

We've been waiting for a Steelers bar in SoWal!!! Would love to be there but we are Tampa bound. Go Steelers!

:wave:

I am so jealous! Hope you have a blast!

Gypsea

Beach Fanatic
Jul 10, 2005
Pittsburgh, PA; Watercolor
I'll be in SoWal in April with a group of 25 or so. At least a few of them are Iron City drinkers.

:wave:

I am so jealous! Hope you have a blast!

I was just down in the Strip District (no, not THAT kind) so I am now all Steelered up head to toe. Tampa's weather is looking inviting to me now. I'm a little tired of shoveling snow and ice. :wave: Happy Sunday!

JamBone, I hope you get a crowd!!!! :love: your bbq!!! See you soon.