• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Looking for a responsible individual to be available on Saturday afternoons to inspect the cleaning jobs on our vacation properties. Would like someone that lives on or close to 30a to be available to also meet maintenance/delivery persons some evenings and weekends. Serious inquiries only please for individual?s available early Spring through late fall. This is a part-time job only to give some one some extra income.

My wife and I own a small property management company with 10 properties. All of the properties are upscale vacation homes/condos, but only a few need inspection every week. We feel it will not be possible to have a cleaning service also do inspections, but we want someone who could correct any cleaning deficiencies themselves.

:D

It seems to me there was an individual offering this service during 2008 on one of the threads but I can?t find it. If someone else can find it or if that individual reads this, please send me a message.

My wife will be in one of our properties this coming week (2/2-2/5) to meet prospective applicants. Please send me a private message or respond on this post.

stuckinfreeport

Beach Comber
May 28, 2008
TMC Cleaning Service

HI Jon - I don' t know that I can help you find that inspector, because I may be seeking the same type of help. However, I do own TMC CLeaning Service, a cleaning service that I believe delivers superior service,partly because of the fact that I inspect every house/condo cleaned by my trained teams. Perhaps you have seen our bright pink signs/cards in your travels
Right now I'm offering new customers 50$ or 25% off of the first clean, whichever is less, if you mention you saw this thread on So Wal
Give us a call, give us a try, save 50 bucks!

EZTekDirect

Beach Lover
Apr 6, 2007
Hello,

I'd be interested in meeting to discuss this. I am doing this right now for my parents who live in TX and own rentals in the area.

Call if you'd like to setup a metting.

Gary Fischer
850-238-6968

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
Swantree, not sure of his phone number, but it would be pretty easy to search it on here.

ladyinspector

Beach Comber
Feb 3, 2009
Hi Jon,

I believe that I am the person that you are looking for. I did post in early 2008. I am looking to take on a couple of clients in the inspection field. I am highly experienced and have owned and operated my own residential remodeling/cleaning business for over 15 years in Ohio. I have been in this area for about a year in a half. I have a reputation of experience, dependable, honest and responsible. Please contact me so we can talk.