• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

someone_else

Beach Lover
Feb 6, 2009
Walton county
Want to play?

Hello? Lionel Ritchie?

Does anyone like games? We could post lines from songs we remember and see who knows the title and artist. Here I'll start and We'll see if any of you want to play. "For I've not seen you in the flesh in so long that I'm not sure we would know each other at all."

someone_else

Beach Lover
Feb 6, 2009
Walton county

someone_else

Beach Lover
Feb 6, 2009
Walton county
Yes it's true and if you take a turtle away from its home it will spend the rest of its life trying to get back there.

Danny Burns

Beach Fanatic
Jul 23, 2007
Inlet Beach
www.myspace.com
Is that a picture of a Fender jazz bass? I had a late night radio show many years ago in Charlottesville Va. It is one of my fondest memories.
No, it's a picture of my 1976 Music Man bass #1355. Music Man was the company Leo Fender started just after he sold the Fender name and line to CBS. Would you like to be a volunteer DJ for 30A Radio?

MP - Mark Volman and Howard Kaylan aka Flo and Eddie (The Turtles) produced my first first demo tape not long after arriving in LA.

Last edited:

Danny Burns

Beach Fanatic
Jul 23, 2007
Inlet Beach
www.myspace.com
Does anyone like games? We could post lines from songs we remember and see who knows the title and artist. Here I'll start and We'll see if any of you want to play. "For I've not seen you in the flesh in so long that I'm not sure we would know each other at all."

Different Stars - Trespassers William

s_e you're young and into the indy scene, aren't you?

Oh, and :welcome:

Last edited:

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
"Hello, It's Me" - by Todd Rundgren from the album "Something/Anything?" I played it on my radio show just yesterday.

Something/Anything? - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Side 4, song 4

Hi Miss Kitty,
I was lucky enough to see Todd live at the Cats Cradle in Chapel Hill N.C. a couple of years ago. The club was small and the sound great. I got his autograph. Talk later?

Double album, big records, little holes, second disc, second side (side 4). Smart @$$. ;-)

:clap:...I had this album! (in fact, I'll look tomorrow, I may still have it) Help me...did I also have this on 8 track? I remember singing this in my car. Cod, I am so old!

Thanks for the memories. "I Saw the Light" was another favorite.

Danny Burns

Beach Fanatic
Jul 23, 2007
Inlet Beach
www.myspace.com
:clap:...I had this album! (in fact, I'll look tomorrow, I may still have it) Help me...did I also have this on 8 track? I remember singing this in my car. Cod, I am so old!

Thanks for the memories. "I Saw the Light" was another favorite.

You could have. It was a double 8-track, as well.
"I Saw The Light" - same album, song 1.
Sometimes old is good!

Last edited:

someone_else

Beach Lover
Feb 6, 2009
Walton county
DJ for 30A ?

No, it's a picture of my 1976 Music Man bass #1355. Music Man was the company Leo Fender started just after he sold the Fender name and line to CBS. Would you like to be a volunteer DJ for 30A Radio?

MP - Mark Volman and Howard Kaylan aka Flo and Eddie (The Turtles) produced my first first demo tape not long after arriving in LA.

Analogman, Sounds like great fun! I'll send a private message later to see if we can work out the details. Music keeps us connected,comforts us when we're sad and enhances our memories of all the good times. I for one have the soundtrack to my life playin in my head most the time. That is a beautiful instrument. Do you still play?