• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

hanuman

Beach Lover
Jan 1, 2007
Join us for a delicious evening of upright acappella goodness and some sweet soul singing from the beautiful MaMuse.
MaMuse at La Botana Sunday Feb. 8, 6-9pm

MaMuse is visiting us from Chico California for a few days only! They are here to support Turtle Safe
Products in making several commercials for the upcoming Turtle Tour this spring. Help support the cause by joining us for this special FREE performance Sunday Night at La Botana from 6-9pm. Please call with any questions: 687-3494

MaMuse on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

Mango

SoWal Insider
Apr 7, 2006
New York/ Santa Rosa Beach
Jdarg will be happy about MaMuse. If you haven't heard them, you need to get to La Botana because you'll be in for a treat. :clap:

someone_else

Beach Lover
Feb 6, 2009
Walton county
Live music on Sunday night!

:cool::cool:
Join us for a delicious evening of upright acappella goodness and some sweet soul singing from the beautiful MaMuse...
MaMuse at La Botana Sunday Feb. 8, 6-9pm

MaMuse is visiting us from Chico California for a few days only! They are here to support Turtle Safe
Products in making several commercials for the upcoming Turtle Tour this spring. Help support the cause by joining us for this special FREE performance Sunday Night at La Botana from 6-9pm. Please call with any questions: 687-3494

MaMuse MaMuse on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

:cool: I'm the new kid on the block and already SoWal has guided my adventurous spirit to a fun place I might have otherwise missed. I love to go out on Sunday night and can never find any live music. Thanks! Can someone please pst directions from 30A.

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
MaMuse is incredible, like nothing else you will find around here. John R needs to tape them.

Like I said in another thread, we need to support La Botana. The food is great, as is the wine list. It was rockin' last night.:clap: Packed, but hard to tell from the street since the parking is behind the building and the front is obscured by a palm tree and shrubbery. I can see it and the Gulf as I lie here in bed being lazy and surfing the 'Net.

:chill:

Last edited:

Camellia

Beach Fanatic
Nov 26, 2004
This sounds fabulous. Can't wait to hear what Mamuse has added to their repertoire since they were here in the fall. Thanks for creating this great event on a sleepy Sunday night.

Camellia

Beach Fanatic
Nov 26, 2004
Just trying to refresh this on the board so people will remember, after this gorgeous sunny day, that there is something fun to do tonight. 6:00 La Botana.
Amazing music.

I think La Botana should consider putting the word "restaurant" or "café" out front. I don't know Spanish, so I thought it was a flower/plant shop until I saw it referred to as a restaurant on SoWal. Just a friendly suggestion.

BTW I know languages other than English, so I'm not being ethnocentric.