• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

lifesabeach

Beach Lover
May 16, 2006
BMB
:clap:Check out the great winter specials available at Goatfeathers Restaurant. Don't miss the drink specials listed at the bottom. Angie makes a killer Cosmo! Enjoy!

$8.95

Chicken Picatta with Wild Rice
Sauteed six ounce chicken breast with a lemon caper butter sauce

Seafood Pasta Marinara
Tender baby shrimp and Bay scallops tossed with linguine marinara; served with French bread

Swai Meuniere with Wild Rice
A Goatfeatehrs' twist on a classic: a flaky, mild white fish fillet sauteed and topped with a brown butter lemon sauce with tender baby shrimp

Grilled Sirloin & Shrimp
A six ounce Certified Angus Beef sirloin with three large grilled shrimp; served with a baked potato

Grilled Chicken & Shrimp
Grilled six ounce chicken breast with three large grilled shrimp; served with a baked potato

Add a salad (Greek or Garden), or a cup of soup ( Seafood Gumbo, New England Clam Chowder, or Creole Red Beans & Rice) $1.00

Also enjoy: $2.00 Margaritas, Bloody Marys, and Cosmopolitans
$1.50 Draft Beers (Bud, Bud Light, Amberbock, and Michelob Ultra)

Winter specials available through February 28th.

lifesabeach

Beach Lover
May 16, 2006
BMB
Yes, the Winter Hot Lunch Special includes a variety of entree and side choices. Pick your entree, two side items, and a bread choice, all for only $7.95. There is also usually a "daily" lunch item starting at $6.95.

Last edited:
With due respect to Lifesabeach - over the years, I've heard a lot of mixed feedback about Goatfeathers. I've driven by it many times, but never gone in.

Can you locals provide some up to date info? These specials look good enough to try; will I be happy or regret it if we give them a try?

Andy A

Beach Fanatic
Feb 28, 2007
Blue Mountain Beach
While it is true Goatfeathers has had a reputation for being inconsistent, I have never found it to be so. We ate there about a week or so ago and were very pleased with both our food and the service. We live close by and have been frequent visitors to Goatfeathers. Suffice it to say, I've had worse in the area and, yes, I am a local. I hesitate to recommend or criticize anyplace on this forum anymore but I will say give it a try. The food, service and atmosphere is good and I believe you will be pleased.

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
With due respect to Lifesabeach - over the years, I've heard a lot of mixed feedback about Goatfeathers. I've driven by it many times, but never gone in.

Can you locals provide some up to date info? These specials look good enough to try; will I be happy or regret it if we give them a try?

Most of us follow the adage of can't say something nice don't say anything at all. At least we try to.

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
Yes, the Winter Hot Lunch Special includes a variety of entree and side choices. Pick your entree, two side items, and a bread choice, all for only $7.95. There is also usually a "daily" lunch item starting at $6.95.

awesome! I love these lunch specials.

and I have enjoyed Goatfeathers for many years. They are a real local establishment.

the seafood market is my favorite one around as well!

Will B

Jan 5, 2006
Atlanta, GA

Personally, I love it. We eat there every time we're down there. True, it's right across the street from our house, but we just plain like it!