• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

JJSRB

Beach Comber
Dec 16, 2008
I am looking for someone to watch my five year old three or four days a week.
Preferably in my home. The hours will vary. I am interested in someone that doesn't mind light cleaning and cooking. Must be drug free, willing to undergo a background check, and have plenty of good references and experience with children.

alexmarie

Beach Lover
Apr 20, 2007
I am perfect for this job!

Please email me @ alexmarie2188@hotmail.com and I can pass along my phone number.

I have lots of experience, and currently babysit locally. Great references as well. Flexible schedule.
Looking forward to hearing from you!

Ashley

Beach Lover
Aug 10, 2006
Panama City Florida
www.myspace.com
nanny/sitter

I am looking for someone to watch my five year old three or four days a week.
Preferably in my home. The hours will vary. I am interested in someone that doesn't mind light cleaning and cooking. Must be drug free, willing to undergo a background check, and have plenty of good references and experience with children.

Hi there,

My name is Ashley Feller. I have been a nanny/baby sitter/educator for three years now. I have a very flexible schedule. I do not mind light house cleaning and I can cook fairly well. I am also drug/smoke free. I love working with children. If you are interested in discussing my services please feel free to call me at (850)319-1395 or email me at uprightashley@aol.com

Thanks,
Ashley Feller