• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
Thanks to John Farmer- who "rescued" my mom and her flat-tired 3 wheel bike today on 30A!

She was pedaling to Seaside, and called me about her plight. I called Yellowfin, and John was immediately out the door to save Mimi, like a bicycle/Superman version of AAA.:clap:You ought to make a sign to attach to the back of the trike and let Mimi be your mobile billboard!

Thanks for being such a great community member and business! People like you make me glad we moved to SoWal!

scooterbug44

SoWal Expert
May 8, 2007
Sowal
Yellowfin is great - they're so nice and have let me fill the scootercycle w/ their air several times! :clap:

Last edited:

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Nothing but good things to say. I saw the Mardi Gras trike making its way toward Seaside this morning.

John

Beach Fanatic
Dec 3, 2005
SoWal
Thanks to John Farmer- who "rescued" my mom and her flat-tired 3 wheel bike today on 30A!

She was pedaling to Seaside, and called me about her plight. I called Yellowfin, and John was immediately out the door to save Mimi, like a bicycle/Superman version of AAA.:clap:You ought to make a sign to attach to the back of the trike and let Mimi be your mobile billboard!

Thanks for being such a great community member and business! People like you make me glad we moved to SoWal!

Thanks. Your mom is my favorite snowbird.