• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

DuneLaker

Beach Fanatic
Mar 1, 2008
Eastern Lake Est., SoWal, FL
The new VIE Magazine is out. SoWaller Susan Vallee has story on SoWal, page 119, in the Spring 2009 edition. Got my copy last night from meeting so hopefully they are around SoWal today. You can view at www.viezine.com VIE covers from Cola to Cola (Pensacola to Apalachicola). Great coverage for Northwest Florida's Emerald Coast. You'll see many SoWal friends in this edition. Enjoy.

ShallowsNole

Beach Fanatic
Jun 22, 2005
Pt Washington
Picked up a couple at the gym last night, but haven't thoroughly checked them out yet. Thanks for the heads-up!

I already found the article on my wonderful neighbor Chris Kent and my buddies at Seaside Community Realty...:love:

acsuttondesign

Beach Lover
saw it!

The new VIE Magazine is out. SoWaller Susan Vallee has story on SoWal, page 119, in the Spring 2009 edition. Got my copy last night from meeting so hopefully they are around SoWal today. You can view at www.viezine.com VIE covers from Cola to Cola (Pensacola to Apalachicola). Great coverage for Northwest Florida's Emerald Coast. You'll see many SoWal friends in this edition. Enjoy.

I read the article.... It was awesome!

Miss Critter

Beach Fanatic
Mar 8, 2008
My perfect beach
Grayt job by Susan. A funn read. I picked up a copy of Vie at Regions Grand Boulevard.