• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

ladyinspector

Beach Comber
Feb 3, 2009
Hi everyone,

I am just introducing myself, I would like to share alittle about myself. I am here in Destin, Florida living in the Palms of Destin. I have lived in Panama City Beach for about a year and in Destin for about three months.

I am from Ohio where I owned and operatied a kitchen and bath remodeling business specializing in the sale and installation of hardtiles. I am highly skill trades and do the work myself. I am also the inventor of the precut kitchen backsplashes system. Kitchen Backsplashes installed in six hours with no wet saw insight.

My business in Ohio also included whole house cleans and inspections, this was used by real estate agents and/or home owners for move-ins/outs. I am also experienced in staging homes for sale. I have a strong residential background with years of experience in remodeling/cleaning/inspecting and staging residential housing.

I will be performing all of the above here. I will be taking on a few inspector and cleaning contracts and I will be running my kitchen backsplash business when the market turns.

Happy to be here and I love the beach,

Thank you

If there is anything I can do to make life easier for you please fill free to contact me.

aggieb

Beach Fanatic
Sep 18, 2007
ibx
i think that's what he was saying, that it's ok to post a number. what is it?