• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

LuxeApothetique

Beach Comber
Dec 1, 2008
We are currently interested in displaying Modern Art at our local boutique in Destin Commons. If this is your genre please contact us for consideration. No beach scenes or mermaids!!!!! Thanks.

Eternal_Faith

Beach Crab
Oct 13, 2008
artwork you may like....

We are currently interested in displaying Modern Art at our local boutique in Destin Commons. If this is your genre please contact us for consideration. No beach scenes or mermaids!!!!! Thanks.

This artist is someone you may find intetesting in a lot of his artwork. I'm fortunate to have some of his art plus a few other people I know. Over the years his art has changed in many areas plus he seems to do at the moment what really inspires him. His artwork I feel would look very nice in your boutique. He has lived along the NW Gulf Coast a few times through the years. His site is fairly new.......
www.timgatesart.com
He has a home in Port Charlotte, Fl. and Athens, Al. plus is on the road through-out the year. Thank you for your time...
Faith
Mary Esther, Florida

unca chucky

Beach Comber
Jul 13, 2005
modern art

Are you still looking for some modern art pieces for your boutique in Destin Commons?

I have a few modern art genre pieces that can be viewed at my website, www.bautistadesignsllc.com

Please let me know if you are interested.

foggamy

Beach Crab
Mar 27, 2009

are you still looking for artwork for your boutique?
i am a local artist and would love to show you some of my artwork. i have a variety of styles that might interest you.