• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Miss Critter

Beach Fanatic
Mar 8, 2008
My perfect beach
The house the Critters are leasing has been sold and we must move out by mid-March. We are looking for an unfurnished 3 BR - preferably with office/study - with fenced yard in the $1500/month range. Must be in south Walton (for school) and can go as far east as Hwy 393 (Mr. C works long hours in Destin). The Critters have critters - my avatar and his mutt sister. Both are laid-back house dogs and not destructive. We would prefer a year lease, but will consider minimum of 6 months, based on owner's circumstances. Would prefer that the home not be listed for sale, for obvious reasons.

Please pm me if you have/know of anything. I already check mls, craigslist and local papers daily. Many thanks.

Last edited:

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
I hope you find something in my 'hood! There were several around here off E. Pt. Washington~

Miss Critter

Beach Fanatic
Mar 8, 2008
My perfect beach
Thanks, jdarg. I LOVE your neck of the woods, but Mr. C would kill me if I made him drive that far after his 12+ hour workday.

Franny

Beach Fanatic
Mar 27, 2005
Pt. Washington
Pm your email to me and I will send you rental information. I know of one house over by Butler, but have no idea about the doggie's.

hippiechick

Beach Fanatic
Oct 1, 2006
Seagrove Beach
I know of a House

There is a really cute 3 bedroom 2 bath house on 393 north. It is right after the Chat Holley stop sign on the right. It even has a fenced in yard. I think they are asking $1100.00 for it.

NOLA TRANSPLANT

Beach Lover
Jul 24, 2007
check down on Old Mill Road off of Somerset Bridge rd which is off of 30-A Behind the Tom Thumb in Sea Grove.
There is a 3 story home with like 4 bed rooms a couple of baths lots o space and I think its going for like 1500-1600.00$ a month.

Miss Critter

Beach Fanatic
Mar 8, 2008
My perfect beach
Date needed pushed back to April 1st.