• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

kathydwells

Darlene is my middle name, not my nickname
Dec 20, 2004
Lacey's Spring, Alabama
Seaquell.net said:
Help me out here. What are "FUNN's" ?

I will have to get kimmifunn to answer this one for you.....hang on.

Kimmifunn

Funnkalicious
Jun 27, 2005
Hollyhood
Seaquell.net said:
Help me out here. What are "FUNN's" ?
Hey Seaquell!

The Funns include:
Kimmifunn
Jessifunn
Whiteyfunn

We are 3 twenty somethings that invade Sowal every year around this time. New Year's is our specialty. We go to the Red Bar every New Year's Eve around 10pm and then head to the 331 around 1 or so. We have NEVER had a bad time. If you want to do dinner at the Red Bar they have a special menu- but we prefer to bring down the house at Grayton Sunset.

We are also getting everyone together for a sunset party then a bonfire on the 30th down on the beach in Grayton.

Mermaid and Donna are going to be down as well. We will also be in hot pursuit of Smiling Joe and Kurt so there won't be a dull moment.

Our watering holes include The Red Bar, 331, Bud & Alley's and we're hitting Snapper Head's on Tuesday for a little beer and dancing!

We'd love to have you join us! Just bring your party hat and dancin' shoes!

P.S.- we have a friend named T-Bag. Hopefully you won't be offended.

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
Seaquell.net said:
We are looking for something fun to do for New Year's. Bloom's sounds great. I googled it, and the phone number that comes up in google is disconnected. How can I get in touch for a reservation?

We are a group of 4 adults looking for a fun New Year's. Nothing too crazy, but wacky is good. Considering Sandestin, but Bloom's sounds better. Any other ideas? Thanks.

Did you try the number I posted above?

It sounds like Bob's group may already have the place filled up, as it is small.

Kimmifunn

Funnkalicious
Jun 27, 2005
Hollyhood
kurt said:
Did you try the number I posted above?

It sounds like Bob's group may already have the place filled up, as it is small.
Guess they are stuck with the funns!