• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

flyforfun

Beach Fanatic
Oct 20, 2006
Birmingham, Al
Speakin' of hot women, have I been seeing yours in and around WaterSound Beach lately?

Now days we are having to work our "bunns off" in order to pay the excessively high Walton County non-resident property taxes! Use to be reasonable property tax schedules down there, but not any more.

Last edited:

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
Now days we are having to work our "bunns off" in order to pay the excessively high Walton County non-resident property taxes! Use to be reasonable property tax schedules down there, but not any more.

:bang:...did you not hear me? :wave:

Mark Partington

Beach Lover
Dec 10, 2007
walton county
www.flickr.com
No Bobby -it stays. Because we love you man. I left hermit mountin-85 acres of pure blueridge bliss to collaborate with you, Nothing could have drug me off that hill. You have every freind & business relationship in a chamber in your immensely huge heart-or addled brain-and you remember them all;spreading good karma & good works throught the community.
I have never seen Bobby have some bizzare 'agenda', speak with an authoritarian undetone-I think he has figured out a way to reseve the right to be 100% percent wrong-and make it right,
In a desion tree world, & homoginized,watered down ideas-I think the Buck stops with Bobby-& his is a way of living-life....to aspire to.
He has alot of heart.
If bobby said-Im goin west-Im headin to the south pacific for the waves & the Halibut-it wouldnt be a loss so much as a tragedy.
A true Brother to many;
An ear to all.
Thank you Bobby J.
m

Surf'n sk8 Brother & All american boy!!!!!

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007

The easy solution is to move here full time and take advantage of the homestead exemption. ;-):wave:

P.S. The above message was in no way solicited by your wife. :D

Bobskunk

Beach Lover
Jan 14, 2008
Well shoot

Everybody esle was allowed to comment on Bobby, so I'm feeling left out. Unfortunately, I have never met Bobby, but why should I let that little fact stop me.

I have really enjoyed his writing. It take a lot of courage to open up the way that he has. Although many have been light hearted, he has tackled some weighty subjects, and has exposed his flaws for the benefit of others.

In this small community, it's inevitable that we'll meet someday, and I can berate him for his self promotional hype. (I'm kidding) I will tell him how much I appreciate his Santa Claus story.

flyforfun

Beach Fanatic
Oct 20, 2006
Birmingham, Al
The easy solution is to move here full time and take advantage of the homestead exemption. ;-):wave:

P.S. The above message was in no way solicited by your wife. :D

Trying to move down as fast as I can. But I am going to need a job. Was thinking about applying for Bobby J's personal surf board waxer, or sing back up for Red. Been working on my Frank Sinatra and Dean Martin songs a lot lately. However, running for the Walton County Tax Accesors office would be a bad job either. :welcome:

Last edited: