• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

JamBone

Beach Fanatic
Jan 24, 2008
SRB FL
thats right boners! sunday funk brunch is 11am till 3pm and free bottomless champagne!!!!

Live jams with chief cherry and soul kitchen from noon till 3!!

unfortunately i dont know how to post my menu on here and dont feel like typing out the whole thing here - but we serve 9 varieties of eggs benedict on biscuits not english muffins, 5 kinds of homemade hollandaise sauces, homemade sausage gravy, roesti hashbrowns!! its sick!!

we make our own country sausage and chorizo!!!!

ok here are the bennies:
pulled pork
pulled chicken
sliced brisket
spare rib
country sausage
chorizo
fried shrimp
fried catfish
applewood bacon

regular hollandaise
citrus
chipotle
georgia red
buddha

and we also have our full normal jambone menu too of course

and weve added some new sides - collards, black eyed peas, tater salad

ohya and we added a cool spinach salad too!

ohya and the raw bar is baaaaaaack!!!!! apalachies, three kinds of shrimp, squid salad, three kinds of seaweed salad, bahamian conch salad!!!!!!!

ohya and we've added three new homemade desserts too - banana coconut puddin, chocolate cake, homemade moon pies, keylime pies!!!!! all scratch made here at the bone!!!

ok back to the focus here...

build your own bloody mary bar with all kinds of fun little spicy and pickly doodads and such to add to your favorite vodka!!

we fresh squeeze our juices right before your eyes!!

bottomless FREE champagne!!!

so put jambone in your sunday brunch rotation cause the red bar brunch is badass with dread clampitt of course and the krewe at fire has the swankiest coolest brunch around so you cant give those up... but if you wanna go for something a little more artery clogging - come indulge in eggstravaganza of funk benedict brunch!!!!!! the champagne will thin it out a little so dont worry too much!!

peace y'all!!

Last edited:

JamBone

Beach Fanatic
Jan 24, 2008
SRB FL
yesssssssss!!!!!

free bottomless bubbly i aint fibbin!!!!!!!

and the bloody mary bar too!!!!!

roll out of bed and into the bone!!!!!

oli

Mr. Potato Head's worst nightmare
Nov 18, 2004
thats right boners! sunday funk brunch is 11am till 3pm and free bottomless champagne!!!!

Live jams with chief cherry and soul kitchen from noon till 3!!

unfortunately i dont know how to post my menu on here and dont feel like typing out the whole thing here - but we serve 9 varieties of eggs benedict on biscuits not english muffins, 5 kinds of homemade hollandaise sauces, homemade sausage gravy, roesti hashbrowns!! its sick!!

we make our own country sausage and chorizo!!!!

ok here are the bennies:
pulled pork
pulled chicken
sliced brisket
spare rib
country sausage
chorizo
fried shrimp
fried catfish
applewood bacon

regular hollandaise
citrus
chipotle
georgia red
buddha

and we also have our full normal jambone menu too of course

and weve added some new sides - collards, black eyed peas, tater salad

ohya and we added a cool spinach salad too!

ohya and the raw bar is baaaaaaack!!!!! apalachies, three kinds of shrimp, squid salad, three kinds of seaweed salad, bahamian conch salad!!!!!!!

ohya and we've added three new homemade desserts too - banana coconut puddin, chocolate cake, homemade moon pies, keylime pies!!!!! all scratch made here at the bone!!!

ok back to the focus here...

build your own bloody mary bar with all kinds of fun little spicy and pickly doodads and such to add to your favorite vodka!!

we fresh squeeze our juices right before your eyes!!

bottomless FREE champagne!!!

so put jambone in your sunday brunch rotation cause the red bar brunch is badass with dread clampitt of course and the krewe at fire has the swankiest coolest brunch around so you cant give those up... but if you wanna go for something a little more artery clogging - come indulge in eggstravaganza of funk benedict brunch!!!!!! the champagne will thin it out a little so dont worry too much!!

peace y'all!!

now scott i resent that statement because when it comes to artery clogging we are the kings, about 6 egg yolks per lbs of butter in the hollandaise sauce top that buddy.....!!!!!!