• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

sbartoldus

Beach Fanatic
May 19, 2007
Here
www.thirdeyeimages.net
This is Crash. He was brought to us after being dragged from a moving pick-up truck. He has sustained permanent tissue damage to all four extremities but is showing amazing resilience! His treatment and recovery are extensive and costly.

We are starting a special fund to ensure he has every resource available to him. Your donations will be greatly appreciated! Please help Crash!

To donate to Crash's Fund please call Alaqua Animal Refuge at 850-880-6399 or donate online at index.htm (please indicate it is for Crash's Fund) or you can mail a check to:

Alaqua Animal Refuge
c/o Crash's Fund
914 Whitfield Rd
Freeport, FL 32439

Thanks!

Last edited:

ItzKatzTime

Beach Fanatic
Apr 27, 2006
Santa Rosa Beach
The eyes are the windows of the soul.

His eyes tell the story....and it's heart breaking. Besides money is there another way to help?
~
~
~
~
~
~

wracso

Beach Lover
Jul 7, 2007
That is awful, I will send a donation out today. Thank you Laurie for all you do to help the animals.

SHELLY

SoWal Insider
Jun 13, 2005
What's going to happen to the person who dragged him behind the pickup truck?

SHELLY

SoWal Insider
Jun 13, 2005
He was dropped off by strangers who claimed to have found him on the side of the road in that condition.

....let me guess--they were driving a pick-up?

I wanna believe that it really was unintentional and the folks just didn't have the cash to fix the pup up and tried to do the right thing...bless them and you for helping the pup.

Last edited: