• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

tide12

Beach Lover
May 9, 2006
Opening date for The Lake Place?

Any of you guys know? Looking forward to trying it out.

ItzKatzTime

Beach Fanatic
Apr 27, 2006
Santa Rosa Beach
I'm sure they will announce it soon!​
Congratulations​
to the re-opening of The Lake Place. I bet it is better then ever!
It looks beautiful from the outside!:clap:

CincyBeachGirl

Beach Lover
Sep 20, 2008
Will the new place be totally different than Stinky's? Will Stinky's be the same? I was never at the old Lake Place but I love Stinky's!

Geo

Beach Fanatic
Dec 24, 2006
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
I heard that Stinky's is relocating to the new building and that the old building will be the new restaurant...

scooterbug44

SoWal Expert
May 8, 2007
Sowal
Yes, Stinky's will be in the new building and Lake Place will be in the old Stinky's/renovated Angelika's.

I thought they were supposed to open sometime soon. :dunno:

CincyBeachGirl

Beach Lover
Sep 20, 2008
Stinkys/Lake Place

I heard talk today that Stinkys moves into the new Lake Place building this week, hopefully by Wednesday. It was suppose to happen today but of course the county wanted a few more things done before giving the permit.

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
The Lake Place Restaurant, originally opened in 1990, reopens tomorrow, Friday 3/13/09.

Way to go Jim Richard (ree-shard)! Welcome back after a year and a half absence. I know that it has been a lot of hard work and stress running Stinky's while rebuilding. All your hard work will pay off in the good times and memories you will create for thousands of people. Hopefully you will also get rich in the process.

BeachbumAggie

Beach Fanatic
Jun 6, 2008
Arlington, TX
I'm looking very forward to trying Stinky's at the new location and a fine meal at the new Lake Place as well!

Someone who's there, try it out soon please and report back to us that live too many hours away!!