• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Mystified

Beach Lover
Jan 6, 2008
Howdy do everyone! LTNS, I've had mutiple hand surgeries during 2008 and was on the mend. I feel much better now. I was in Topsail & Wilmington, NC beaches for half of Feb. Nice & relaxing. Friendly people but I hear they don't like us northernors??? What I can't relate to is how can they profess to be good Christians at the same time not be accepting of others???

Last edited:

Lynnie

SoWal Insider
Apr 18, 2007
SoBuc
Welcome Yankee-Clipper and all Yanks! We love all y'all!! :love:

Mystified

Beach Lover
Jan 6, 2008
gypsies, chimpanzees~~~~~

OMG how cool is that?? I used to love Cher...soemtiems I still listen to her when I'm house cleaning.

Last edited:

Mark Partington

Beach Lover
Dec 10, 2007
walton county
www.flickr.com
where's sonny?

oh yea....I think that's "tramps & thieves" from that half-breed period she went thru(cause she was prt Indian/part gypsie-and of course in the music biz it helps to be a tramp -male OR female-the "theif" thing we always left to management-----:rotfl:

I paint now-where you can pass off Gel mediums & baffoonery ass creative genius-very inspiring.

I hope you feel welcome no matter where your from--if your North of the border I know we have to nail or glue the condiments down-(not the buffet-NOt the buffet!!!!!!:rotfl:)

:welcome:m

Last edited:

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
:welcome:

First, we don't hate northerners, but some sure make us think about it.

Second, we're not all Christians.