• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
I'm looking very forward to trying Stinky's at the new location and a fine meal at the new Lake Place as well!

Someone who's there, try it out soon please and report back to us that live too many hours away!!

12, to be exact! ;-)

This is such great news! :clap:

RB

Beach Comber
Jul 11, 2005
Cleveland, OH
If it wasn't for the fire Stinky's may never have happened. Now we will have 2 great places to visit. Lake Place was my favorite before it closed and Stinky's quickly became a favorite. Looking forward to another great meal. Congrats Jim!

IRIETYMES

Beach Lover
Jul 9, 2007
Can someone give me an exact location for Stinky's and the Lake Place in relation to Inlet Beach?

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
Well, let us know, 'cause we are going as one night this week and will post a report. We loved The Lake Place and are so hapy to see it opening back up for business! :clap::clap::clap:

talked to Chef Jim yesterday (you called me when we were on the way to his daughter's bday party at Zooworld, PCB). opening day not quite known yet. he'll give us the word - hopefully soon!

tide12

Beach Lover
May 9, 2006
Have they opened?
..................................................................................................................................

QUOTE=Tootsie;543548]talked to Chef Jim yesterday (you called me when we were on the way to his daughter's bday party at Zooworld, PCB). opening day not quite known yet. he'll give us the word - hopefully soon![/QUOTE]