• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
Hey Mayor McCheese...:welcome: I see you are a fan of the round ball. Please play nice around here...it works better that way. Smack on a team is good, smack on a person, not so good.

I am wearing my Mizzou swearshirt today. Just thought you'd like to know.

colinb

Beach Comber
Mar 4, 2008
Just a couple of more things before the tournament selection. You were infering in a previous post that the Tigers would use the $ from their shoes to pay for the Tomb Of Doom and I replied by saying that now that Forum is built they have nothing to do with the Pyramid. I have to also remind you again...I dont care how much we beat the Vols by cause in the big picture they mean nothing to us. We "handily" beat alot of good teams over the past year. UCLA, Texas, Michigan State, Gonzaga, etc.. Not by a few points but by alot! Great game today by the way..you guys lost to lets see..a very unranked Mississippi State team. Now thats strong!! I think you have bittten off a little more than you can chew Lady D! And Im just talkin smack about bball...Ive never said anything about anyone in particular. Rocky Top will always be...absolutley nothing to me! Until next time.

BeachSiO2

Beach Fanatic
Jun 16, 2006
Just looked at some predictions. The SEC will have just 2 in the big dance (LSU, Vols, no Gators), and the ACC is supposed to have 7. Didn't count the numbers for the other conference.

Looks like there will be three from the SEC, the Cowbells are in. :shock:

ameliaj

Beach Fanatic
Jun 19, 2007
SoSpal (figure it out)/Seacrest
Looks like there will be three from the SEC, the Cowbells are in. :shock:
That's why I was pulling for MissState. :clap: Though the final 10 seconds looked like Keystone cops were playing and reffing.

The Universities of Miss have sure put the hurt on the gators this year.

Tubby come home. It's gotta be cold way up there in the frozen north. :roll:

monkiesrus

Beach Fanatic
Oct 1, 2006
Lady D, tigers blow, enough said. Wouldn't it be funny if Cal St Northridge beat them in the first round and sent them packing? Its pretty pathetic when people consider them a top notch program when they play a bunch of nobody's every year. That is the only reason they have a 31-3 record this year is because 27 of them were high school caliber teams. And, like I heard Dick Vitale and company saying on ESPN the other day, if you want to get into the big dance, you have to go outside of your conference to play some harder teams. The only reason Memphis got in was because of their record. That and the fact that people are brainwashed thinking they do so much each year. Their record wouldn't be that hot if they actually played some higher caliber teams instead of high school freshman teams. Maybe if the tigers would play the likes of north carolina, duke, connecticut, etc. People might have a bit more respect for them. And don't say it can't be done, because they proved on ESPN the other night that it can be done. You can schedule to play teams outside of your own conference. Maybe teams refuse because they don't want to play some team from a weak conference though. No wonder they look so good every year when they don't play any hard teams at all.

Last edited by a moderator:

colinb

Beach Comber
Mar 4, 2008
Oh boy...your a real piece of work huh fulmer4senate!! I really wouldnt be suprised if that fat chump got into politics eventually for sure. Ok so where do I start. Yes we play in a ****ty conference, although Tulsa and UTEP both have pretty good teams. This year out of Conference we have played Georgetown, Syracuse, Xavier, Gonzaga, Cincinatti and Tennessee. Last season we played those same teams, as well as Connecticut, Mississippi State(whom we beat handily and yall just lost to), Michigan State(who we killed), Texas(in Texas and who we killed), UCLA(who we killed) and we went to the National Championship game and lost to Kansas on a last second shot! There are lots of folks that have the Tigers returning this year to the Final Four and to the National Championship. If you knew anything about college hoops at all, you would know that you dont get into the tournament by your record or who you play alone. They look at the season as a whole with many other factors involved...RPI, improvement over the season etc.. The Tigers didnt get to the National Championship game last season by luck buddy. Do you have a tv or do you read the paper? The Tigers have one of the best defenses in the Country, regardless of what conference they play in. Next season will be a whole different story because we will have the outspoken best recruiting class in the Nation, but dont be so suprised if its the Tigers that are 1 of 4 in Detroit in a few weeks. As for the Vols...well you guys will have a time with Oklahoma State this week. 1 and done fatty fulmer4senate! Rocky Top will always be...absolutley nothing to me!

dgsevier

Beach Fanatic
And the orange sport coat is lovely. Worn by the famous coach Ray Mears. It has been worn by every coach since Mears during certain games. .

That would be the same Coach Mears that had to bring in jugglers and unicyclists during halftime in order to put butts in seats and create distractions from the weak hoops performances.

colinb

Beach Comber
Mar 4, 2008
Ill be the first to say it...Tigers looked like crap today and if they dont get it together in the next 48 hours they will lose mightily to their next opponent!