• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

TNJed

Beach Fanatic
Sep 4, 2006
Seagrove Beach, FL
May be a good idea to have a dedicated thread where SoWallers can post "Found Dog/Cat" posters seen so the worrying owners can have a consolidated list of them. Let's post the date, location and info of the "found poster" seen.

Please check other posts in this thread before listing yours to cut down on duplicate sightings.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: 5/20/07
Poster Info: "Found Dog 648-469-8350"

Cheering472

SoWal Insider
Nov 3, 2005
Oh no, I was hoping you had found her Ruthie. I'm sure she is safe, happy,has a full belly and is sleeping at the end of someones bed who just hasn't seen your fliers yet. Good luck, good thoughts coming your way.

Hollibird

Beach Lover
My neighbor, Dr. Ennis, lost his ragdoll/himilayan cat that just had babies. his wife said it's been about 2 weeks (three by now). so if you see one (siamese color) gorgeous who looks like she just had a litter, let me know here and I'll call them

RuthieC

Beach Comber
May 11, 2007
Pt. Washington
www.myspace.com
Hi all. I'm sorry to say Gurl dog is still MIA from home. However, we have gotten an enormous amount of positive feedback and encouragement, so thank you! One of the phone calls we received was about a puppy wandering around near the library out towards Panama City. My mom went to see if it was Gurl. It wasn't, but the librarians were going to call the pound in Chipley to pick this puppy up, so my mom brought her home. We'd like to get her returned to the rightful owners since we are well aware of how sad it is to lose such a big personality.

This is a female dog, some kind of ridgeback, with tan/white coloring. We guess she's about 6 months old. She was found wearing a black collar but had no tags. She is very personable and furniture-oriented, so we're pretty sure she came from a loving home. I will try to have a picture up as soon as possible. If anyone hears anything about a missing puppy matching this description, OR any news about our own little Gurl, please call 850.368.0277. (Anne Lovell)

Thanks everyone! Happy Father's Day this weekend!

Lyfgram

Beach Crab
May 14, 2007
MIssing Cat

Hello,

I live in Freeport and am trying to post a notice about my cat who has been missing since February 14. What do I need to do? Would like to include photo to make ID easier.

Thanks!

Lyfgram

wracso

Beach Lover
Jul 7, 2007
Make sure you check with Animal Control and ALaqua Animal Refuge. Post some photos of your cat. Good Luck!

SAILORGIRL73

Beach Comber
Mar 6, 2009
Older golden found

Found... Old female golden found at my front door this morning.... Very sweet.... Gulfview heights . Call peg at 850-687-7858