• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

pgurney

Beach Fanatic
Jul 11, 2005
ATL & Seacrest
I think this is about to be on Fox News. They just showed a section of the beach that looks right and said they're about to show us pictures of something we've probably never seen on the beach before.

NoHall

hmmmm......can't remember
May 28, 2007
Northern Hall County, GA
I think this is about to be on Fox News. They just showed a section of the beach that looks right and said they're about to show us pictures of something we've probably never seen on the beach before.

I just read this--was it on?

NoHall

May 28, 2007
Northern Hall County, GA
Nevermind--they just said it was coming on in about 25 minutes (which, if I can count, will be at 2:50 eastern time.)

Geo

Beach Fanatic
Dec 24, 2006
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
Well? Do tell. Anyone see it?
Did they show my pics (did they have my name on the screen)? Did they interview Keen?

InletBchDweller

SoWal Insider
Feb 14, 2006
Prairieville, La
Geo, I saw it. I happened to be putting up clothes, FOX was on and it caught my ear (so to speak).

THey interviewed him, said your first name, but did not put any names on the tv at all. I figured there was a sowaller involved somehow...:lol: They showed the photos and then your friend talked about how he was sad that it did not turn out so well for the gator. How sad...:sosad:

ItzKatzTime

Beach Fanatic
Apr 27, 2006
Santa Rosa Beach
Geo, I saw it. I happened to be putting up clothes, FOX was on and it caught my ear (so to speak).

THey interviewed him, said your first name, but did not put any names on the tv at all. I figured there was a sowaller involved somehow...:lol: They showed the photos and then your friend talked about how he was sad that it did not turn out so well for the gator. How sad...:sosad:

Geez what is going on with the gator....was he destroyed or did they save him. Mango have you heard anything else from those who said he had been saved???? I'm really confused now. :dunno:

bdub where did you get your info that he had not been saved? I'm thinking maybe they didn't want the public to know he had been rescued. :wave:

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005

:welcome:back and what a great post!

"I happened to be putting up clothes, FOX was on and it caught my ear (so to speak)." :rotfl:...are you sure it didn't catch your REAR?

BTW...wasn't it this Keen guy that first reported the gator to the authorities?

NoHall

May 28, 2007
Northern Hall County, GA
Well? Do tell. Anyone see it?
Did they show my pics (did they have my name on the screen)? Did they interview Keen?

I was proud of you! What was the word they kept using--that he was "frolicking" in the surf? They were so excited about how much fun the gator had, how fast he was moving, etc. It didn't sound like he was "caught" in the riptide, but that he was playing in it--said that he was zipping in and out easily.

That must have been incredible to see. I'm still sad that surfing is a capital offense.

Last edited: