• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

DBOldford

Beach Fanatic
Jan 25, 2005
Napa Valley, CA
Is this shindig still on at Pandora? I hate to load the Funns up with all the social coordination! And anyone planning on going to Red Bar for the New Year's Eve bash? Any fireworks on the horizon? And for those of you at South Walton this time of year, please stop by Conch Out (directly opposite the old green Washaway House) for a glass of wine. :welcome: We are here until Jan. 2.

Smilin' Joe, we have a special bottle of red for you. Are you out there??? Was Santa nice?

lost in sowal

Beach Comber
Jun 15, 2005
If individual fireworks at the beach are on the horizon, please pick up all the debris to keep the beaches clean. This is a big problem every July 4th. :nono1:

steele mama

Beach Fanatic
Mar 14, 2005
Newnan, Georgia
Donna said:
Is this shindig still on at Pandora? I hate to load the Funns up with all the social coordination! And anyone planning on going to Red Bar for the New Year's Eve bash? Any fireworks on the horizon? And for those of you at South Walton this time of year, please stop by Conch Out (directly opposite the old green Washaway House) for a glass of wine. :welcome: We are here until Jan. 2.

Smilin' Joe, we have a special bottle of red for you. Are you out there??? Was Santa nice?
I know my girls (3 of them) are planning on being at the Red Bar on New Years Day. Dread will be playing. I don't know about New Year's Eve.

whiteyfunn

SoWal Staff
Jul 1, 2005
Seagrove Beach
steele mama said:
I know my girls (3 of them) are planning on being at the Red Bar on New Years Day. Dread will be playing. I don't know about New Year's Eve.

Done and done. Pandora's- Yes. Red Bar NYE- Yes.

Oldtimer

Beach Lover
Nov 16, 2004
Mississippi Bound
Will everyone be wearing a party hat? Or a SoWal sticker? Is there a special, double secret handshake? Sounds like fun and a few of "old" folks may join you kids for the early part of the evening.

We plan to arrive late on the 30th, but we'll check you out.

OT

seagrover

Beach Fanatic
Nov 16, 2004
Seagrove Beach, FL
Hey snapper grabber - I forgot to ask your "name" last night but I'm with you now - and YES, you were talking to a celeb - jfunn's mother.

Wish you guys could stay through New Years - jfunn's mom may be at the party.