• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

sullygromo

Beach Lover
Jan 22, 2008
We had a one year lease in place starting June 1. We have plane tix, movers, etc booked. Got a LETTER (no call) from the agent today stating that the home is going into foreclosure and is no longer available. We SPECIFICALLY asked them about this before we committed.

Anyway, if anyone has/knows of a 3-4 BD in the area, please PM or email.

Tx,

Chris

sullygromo

Beach Lover
Jan 22, 2008
Would like to be in SoWal if at all poss, but we'll look elsewhere if we absolutley have to. Actually looking at a place in Blue Mountain Beach though, so that's a good start. Thoughts?

scooterbug44

SoWal Expert
May 8, 2007
Sowal
We all voted - definitely Sowal! :wave:

Depends where in Blue Mtn. Good central location, but there are some uber-cranky neighborhoods to avoid so your kids don't get arrested for playing on the beach. :roll:

rheffron

Beach Fanatic
Jan 17, 2008
Would like to be in SoWal if at all poss, but we'll look elsewhere if we absolutley have to. Actually looking at a place in Blue Mountain Beach though, so that's a good start. Thoughts?

Blue Mountain Beach is awesome and we now have a couple great new Restaurants as well!

BeachSiO2

Beach Fanatic
Jun 16, 2006
The Village at Blue Mtn Beach. Is that not as cranky, I hope?

Whats the deal w/ the beach access there?

Leave the neighborhood to the east exiting on CR 83. Head south and you will end at the Blue Mountain Beach Regional access that has parking and restrooms. It is less than a mile from the village depending on where the house is you are looking at renting.

sullygromo

Beach Lover
Jan 22, 2008
Great, thanks..what is the story in the Village? I hear that there are no full time residents now? The beach club may not be opening?

BeachSiO2

Beach Fanatic
Jun 16, 2006
Great, thanks..what is the story in the Village? I hear that there are no full time residents now? The beach club may not be opening?

There are some full time residents in the condos. I have not heard anything about the beach club.