• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

chip

Beach Comber
Mar 1, 2009
More info!!!

Freeport 3BR/2BA , plus a bonus room for rent $800/month... Big kitchen, dining room, huge yard.. great for a family...available soon...

PM me for more info..
I have many ??'s, Could you call me? 205-283-6997. We are looking for an 18 mo lease.
Thanks, Nicole

brookeshattles

Beach Comber
Jun 3, 2008
Freeport 3BR/2BA , plus a bonus room for rent $800/month... Big kitchen, dining room, huge yard.. great for a family...available soon...

PM me for more info..

I'm interested in this rental, where in freeport is it located and is it available for long term. Do you allow pets? What's the square footage and is there any storage? Thanks Brooke

syl

Beach Comber
Mar 16, 2009

PM me for more info..
Sounds great. I am in Freeport and looking for a place to rent. Could you send more info to me? Any pets? Where located? Thank you

syl

Beach Comber
Mar 16, 2009
Sounds great. I am in Freeport and looking for a place to rent. Could you send more info to me? Any pets? Where located? Thank you
Just checking in to see if the home is available. Please let me know if possible. Thanks!