• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

ItzKatzTime

Beach Fanatic
Apr 27, 2006
Santa Rosa Beach
Last night was D&K's last night!

We want to thank you all for the many many years of support and fun!!! It's been a blast to be part of the SoWal Board and will continue on from here with a new goal in mind.

As it is an emotional day I will stop here for now!

:bow::bow::bow: Thank you all so very much!!!!

:love:Kat & Doug

KISH7374

Beach Fanatic
Jul 13, 2005
CLEVELAND,OHIO
So sorry to hear one door close. But I hope another one opens for you. I really did enjoy our one visit there and hope things work out for you. I always look at it that these things happen for a reason and there are greater things ahead for you.

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
But I need just one more meal . . . :cry:

So many good memories - thank you guys.

Is the Corner Cafe returning? What's the deal?

skippertoo

Beach Fanatic
Sep 8, 2005
Atlanta (Midtown)
Kat, :love:
Thanks again for all you have done for us ! Best wishes to you and Doug and maybe we will see you again. I will miss the best fried shrimp on the coast !
Skip

SHELLY

SoWal Insider
Jun 13, 2005
The best is yet to be, the last of life, for which the first was made. Our times are in his hand who saith, 'A whole I planned, youth shows but half; Trust God: See all, nor be afraid!"
— Robert Browning

Enjoy your new journey!

Shel.

ozbeachmom

Beach Lover
Feb 8, 2007
Kansas/miramar beach
One of the best meals I have ever had on 30-a! Thank you Doug for sharing such a wonderful talent. Your gumbo was the first gumbo my 8 year old ever tried! A family lunch we will never forget.
Good luck to you both!