• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

rapunzel

Beach Fanatic
Nov 30, 2005
Point Washington
It's come to my attention that a lot of these get thrown away by contractors and restaurants around here. I need tons of them, and have been buying them. If you have some buckets available, please let me know!

Here4Good

Beach Fanatic
Jul 10, 2006
Point Washington
It's come to my attention that a lot of these get thrown away by contractors and restaurants around here. I need tons of them, and have been buying them. If you have some buckets available, please let me know!

I don't know if they are 5-gallon (they are pretty big), but Kilwin's at Grand Boulevard will give you all you want of the empty ice cream buckets, and they even have snap-on lids.

Kilwins

Beach Comber

We have 3 gallon ice cream buckets that we love to give away to the community. how many would you like? I will set some aside, just let me know. They have been used for drums, tools, party hats, beach pals, you name it.

You can call at the store and just let us know!

Paul and Kirsten
Kilwin's Chocolates and Ice Cream