• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

ItzKatzTime

Beach Fanatic
Apr 27, 2006
Santa Rosa Beach
4 foot x 6 foot oil by a young woman from Peru. Picked this beauty up in New Orleans. I love her embellishment work!

Last edited:

Mark Partington

Beach Lover
Dec 10, 2007
walton county
www.flickr.com
Sculpture.....is that a business service too ma?????

some people only know Frederick Hart from his 'genesis' work in "the Devil's Advocate"-w/ Al Pacino/etc-he did the figures by the vietnam memorial & NO--these arent body casts- thanks Kat -bring me back a UFO next time youre down there-everyone rides on golf carts or somethin-like their legs are broke in my hood-I just wanna keep up-(MORE POWER!!!!):rotfl:

ItzKatzTime

Beach Fanatic
Apr 27, 2006
Santa Rosa Beach
Captivating sculpture. The white one gives me chills! Looks like we are all alone on this thread. Okay I'm going to be "Greedy" and say no one else can post....hear that out there peeps in another universe!!!!

ItzKatzTime

Beach Fanatic
Apr 27, 2006
Santa Rosa Beach
Where is Mark?

The Cafe is closed and all my beautiful art work is stacked along my long hallway. They need a home or at least for me to hang them.:sosad:

I wanted to upload some but I couldn't .:dunno:

Where are you Mark?

someone_else

Beach Lover
Feb 6, 2009
Walton county
The Cafe is closed

:sosad::sosad::sosad: we are going to miss you !

the cafe is closed and all my beautiful art work is stacked along my long hallway. They need a home or at least for me to hang them.:sosad:

i wanted to upload some but i couldn't .:dunno:

Where are you mark?

Mark Partington

Beach Lover
Dec 10, 2007
walton county
www.flickr.com
stored artwork...

Sorry Kat- painting 70 plus hours a week; not much time to "thread" & such.

Well-I dont know if you mean selling some paintings or--? It would be a good time to clean them depending on medium-(for method)

The humidity needs to stay consistent--I use Williamsburg oils & belgian linen for archival peices--like portrait work//& special order proper stectcher bars & canvas so it's properply primed---I'd have to see the work if it's in need of repair or maintence.

Hopefully they were done using quality materials--if you guarentee your work & buy the wrong canvases or paint --it's a good way to :
1. Dissapoint people who trust you
2. Get to re-work or re-streatch works you did 5-10 years ago.

Keep them as close to 90* as possible//hang them if possible & so forth.

As this art sharing thread got bumped into "goods & services"--sell them here//or start a more popular thread.
I was bored & decided to talk about some of the diverse things I've seen as people obviously know I paint full time & the work is posted here & on Flickr--
I set it up so my name is the key search for my art.

I do more in person; coustom--Not much at instant messaging-although it's great fun to meet interesting folks with different perspectives.

You are a big fan of the pre-Raphaelites...(JW Waterhouse) etc, I would think you'd love the work of alma-tadema....hjis work is pretty amazing considering the sizes most were painted---20 figures in a Roman or pompeii "bath" with marble thru-out at 9 x 16 & such.....amazing.

I think Circe & 'ophelia' are two of my favorite Waterhouse paints--along with most "keyhole" compositions he did--such as 'Hylas & the Nymphs'

I hope you have room for your collection--Robin decorates & Owned a Gallery //so she'd really be the one to show you how groupings work--an art in itself.

If we do a home or get into "set design" which includes works on canvas coupled with murals--she always has 4-5 solutiona//all of which look great.

She revolves our permanent collection of my work-hers & her father; the Duke proffessor you can view on the web--Robert Maurice Broderson---Pretty famous in his time...still so to the people who know & collect his work.

We store alot of those!!!--Alot of paintings up here!
If I didnt answer you Question email or call me.
231-1083
:wave:
mark