• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Mark Partington

Beach Lover
Dec 10, 2007
walton county
www.flickr.com
No more playin'?

I couldnt guess that quote either,or the first song.....but I think the confusion is in the socio-spiritual split in the paragrapg-"force me not/nor...but rather walk with me-sound like a minister;philosopher-king or leadership speech. Re-arranged it would sound different;it sounded 17th-18th century.-Except for the start(beginning )- seemed to want to be a parallell sentence.:dunno:
Mark

Lynnie

SoWal Insider
Apr 18, 2007
SoBuc
I should have been following from the beginning 'cause am kinda lost... LOL.

And, that's the truth, here.......... Are y'all enjoying this rain??

ItzKatzTime

Beach Fanatic
Apr 27, 2006
Santa Rosa Beach
Beginnings are fun. I've been living round here for a few years now and watching the changes with the rest of you. This site seems like a wonderful place to exchange ideas and get to know a few new folks in and around town. I welcome all of you to be my friends and hope I can add another perspective to the picture you are painting here.

Somehow I missed your introduction.:doh: So I will say :welcome: almost two months late!!! So glad you have joined us!

Kat

someone_else

Beach Lover
Feb 6, 2009
Walton county
" I've 50,000 cigarettes I'm hoping that I can share with you and for every cigarette I have a story and every one is true. " ROYAL FINGER BOWL I love to listen to music in the morning especially the Blues on rainy days and Spanish Guitar while I am cooking breakfast. What's kind of music are you all listening to this morning. No News for me this morning I want to pretend the economy has recovered and the world is at peace until at least 6 AM. Good Morning to you all and I hope your coffee is as good as mine.