• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Pirate

Beach Fanatic
Jan 2, 2006
Does anyone know what the special assessment in the works at Sand Cliffs is for?

Last edited:

Bobby J

Beach Fanatic
Apr 18, 2005
Blue Mountain beach
www.lifeonshore.com
I hear it is pretty serious. It looks to be around 5 million. Something with the metal beam system being all rusted out. Each unit is looking at a $50,000 to $75,000 assessment. Not sure if this is all accurate but what I have heard on the streets after looking at some really good buys in there.

Someone mentioned this neighborhood to us as an investment last fall due to the good price point. We drove through and were turned off because so many of the houses are in disrepair, not to mention other factors that I won't pile on. I really don't see how these people can afford the assessment.

What metal beam system is in jeopardy?

EDIT: Okay, I think you are referring to the condos, not the single-family homes. Right?

Last edited:

tsutcli

Beach Fanatic
Jan 14, 2008
Seacrest
These owners must really be hurting after the assessment they just went through for the beach armoring they did. A great job they did on it though. Watched it being erected