• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

2bohemians

Beach Fanatic
Jul 11, 2005
www.searchthe30a.com
Law firms lining up to attract drywall clients

Here is another article we just read on the subject this morning:

? Law Firms Lining Up to Attract Drywall Clients [Bradenton Herald]
?Have you noticed an odor that is similar to rotten eggs in your new home?? the ad on Craigslist begins.

It then asks if the home?s wiring or piping has had to be replaced frequently, or if air-conditioning systems have needed repeated repairs. The posting also inquires if homeowners and their visitors have experienced eye irritation, breathing difficulties, nose bleeds or headaches that disappear after leaving the home.

Full Story Here

TheSheep

Beach Fanatic
Jan 30, 2007
Farms
tinyurl.com
That's most helpful. I found one with a copyright legalease notice from Cornell that I just saved in my favorites. I'm a builder and I try to keep up, but it may have taken me another decade to just stumble onto that. Thanks
You live a sheltered, closed barn door life, my friend. :D

FDEP approached WCI over a year ago on this issue as WCI had installed the largest known amount of this Far Eastern crapolappa. Lot of good that will do. Thems being all bankrupted, sheared to the skin, and all. :shock:

TheSheep

Beach Fanatic
Jan 30, 2007
Farms
tinyurl.com

?Have you noticed an odor that is similar to rotten eggs in your new home?? the ad on Craigslist begins.

It then asks if the home?s wiring or piping has had to be replaced frequently, or if air-conditioning systems have needed repeated repairs. The posting also inquires if homeowners and their visitors have experienced eye irritation, breathing difficulties, nose bleeds or headaches that disappear after leaving the home.

Full Story Here
I have a watery mouth, cheesy glands, a blue tongue, nasal bots, and an inverted eyelid; Ram has epididymitis and goiter of the groiner.

The vet told us it was from alcoholism. :angry:

If I find Diego Drywall, I'll kill him. :bang:

Full Story Here

:blink:Boom Truck Chasers:blink: