• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
North America's Largest Night Club (La Vela) to Purchase Nature Walk Development!!!

I could write an entire story on this and play it out, but I think I will just say, "Gotcha!" April Fool's! I wonder how many hits this thread will get.:dunno:

scooterbug44

SoWal Expert
May 8, 2007
Sowal
I love it! :clap:

(though if you move the pointer over the thread title, it shows the first part of your post so folks don't have to click to know it's a hoax)

Mango

SoWal Insider
Apr 7, 2006
New York/ Santa Rosa Beach
One question. Will there be dance poles along the Nature walk? :lol:

tsutcli

Beach Fanatic
Jan 14, 2008
Seacrest
Maybe not a bad idea. We could have our own night club district for all those spring breakers etc. and keep the revenue in Walton County instead of going to Bay. I'm sure the BCC could come up with the necessary zoning changes in the name of STIMULOUS.

traderx

Beach Fanatic
Mar 25, 2008
For reasons I don't understand, I read the title and imagined a nudist colony on that site if La Vela owned it. So I got a little excited and clicked on the thread. Imagine my disappointment. :blush:

Good one SJ. Really good.

scooterbug44

SoWal Expert
May 8, 2007
Sowal
Would be a good location - surrounded by forest, so it would take the teeth out of the noise ordinance! And the various developments could easily run shuttles back and forth to it. :wave:

Last edited:

lerxst

Beach Fanatic
Jul 24, 2008
North America's Largest Night Club (La Vela) to Purchase Nature Walk Development!!!

I could write an entire story on this and play it out, but I think I will just say, "Gotcha!" April Fool's! I wonder how many hits this thread will get.:dunno:

GOOD one!!