• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

dragonfly1

Beach Lover
Aug 20, 2007
Does anyone have the name of the rental agency that is about 2 driveways down from the Fish House Restaurant? It would be on the left going to Rosemary Beach. We used it last year and I cannot locate their name or web. Thanks!

Lake Eastern

Beach Lover
Dec 17, 2005
Walton County
I believe you mean Seagrove on the Beach Realty which is the oldest rental agency and at one time was located at the corner of 30A and 395 next to the Village Market. 850-231-4205 or 850-231-6004 At one point several years ago Dune Island Realty did have a branch in a salmon colored bldg in front of The Lake Place Artroom that Sue Foster operated.

Lake Eastern

Beach Lover
Dec 17, 2005
Walton County
Seagrove on the Beach Property Management and Rentals is located in the buff/yellow strip 2 driveways west of the Fish House. Captain Zack's and First Mate Maddie's fish market is on the east end of the bldg.

gmarc

Beach Fanatic
Jan 19, 2009
seagrove on the beach realty is how i found 30-a in 1989. after a few years they moved from the corner of 383 and i never saw many of there signs again

Lake Eastern

Beach Lover
Dec 17, 2005
Walton County
seagrove on the beach realty is how i found 30-a in 1989. after a few years they moved from the corner of 383 and i never saw many of there signs again
Ray, I believe you mean 395 and 30A but that's all right b/c like most of us you probably referred to roads as the Blue Mt. Rd, The Grayton Rd, and The Seagrove Rd off 98. Cube McGee actually started this business but was joined by Marge Crawford sometime in the 70's. Marge's daughter, Donna, decided to sell the original office to George Hartley a few years ago for the development to be called Viridean. At that time the offices for Seagrove on the Beach moved to a strip mall just east of Eastern Lake Fish House, formerly known as Luna, and before that as Bayou Ann's. Great group of people with extensive knowledge of this area.

dragonfly1

Beach Lover
Aug 20, 2007
Orange and Blue

You're right. I'm just used to emailing them at Sandcastle. Brain dead again.

Thanks, but I just have to correct you....
We like to think...."You can't get to heaven in a red canoe, since God's favorite colors are ORANGE AND BLUE!" as in WAR EAGLE....Thanks for the info..