• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

lc62ohio

Beach Crab
Feb 9, 2009
I am coming to Seagrove the first week of April and cannot decide between the Palms (Buildings A or C) and Beachside Villas. I am wanting something that is on the beach, has a pool and can sleep 6. My only concern with the Palms is that the condo layout looks pretty small. We will have 2 adults and 2 teens for most of the time. Two additional teens may join us for a couple of days.

I'd appreciate quick responses as I am getting ready to book the condo.

Thanks.

PS I can't seem to find a layout picture of Beachside Villas. Does anyone have a link to that?

I am coming to Seagrove the first week of April and cannot decide between the Palms (Buildings A or C) and Beachside Villas. I am wanting something that is on the beach, has a pool and can sleep 6. My only concern with the Palms is that the condo layout looks pretty small. We will have 2 adults and 2 teens for most of the time. Two additional teens may join us for a couple of days.

I'd appreciate quick responses as I am getting ready to book the condo.

Thanks.

PS I can't seem to find a layout picture of Beachside Villas. Does anyone have a link to that?
If you stay at the Palms, you are within walking distance of shopping and restaurants. If you stay at Beachside Villas, there's nothing within walking distance. I don't know about layout. Never been in one.

We have a friend who owns in Beachside and obviously likes it.

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
If you want Gulf front then it's a non-decision, Palms is Gulf front and Beachside Villas (as the name implies) is not.

Tate10

Beach Comber
Aug 10, 2005
cleveland, ohio
The Palms is small though - one bedroom with hall bunks. You'll have teenagers sleeping in the living area if you go with that property. It is beachside and a bit newer; the trade off might be worth it.

Check my website Home I have two Palms gulf front condo's available and two gulf front Beachside condo's available. Beachside condo's are directly across from seagrove plaza. They are 2bd/2bath units. Lots of pictures on the website. Thanks Tate

dragonfly1

Beach Lover
Aug 20, 2007
Beachside

We stayed at Beachside for a few nights last summer and really enjoyed it. It was right on the beach and on the end of the building. However, it was just two adults and two bedrooms. It may be too small with teens....it is small...but such a great view and easy to get to beach....We also really like Emerald Hill which is right next door.....

croixbum

Banned
Jun 15, 2009
West Point, MS
We have stayed at the Villas on several occasions, it is not on the beach, the Sugar Dunes Condos are between the beach and the villas. We prefer to stay at the Sugar Dunes, it is directly on the beach, no pool. Depending on which unit you stay in at the villas, you can be only a short walk to the beach, have a board walk, some units allow a view of the gulf and can hear the sounds, they have 2 pools, tennis courts, ones I have stayed in are nice, roomy but it is not directly on beach. I have a building layout map, Garret should be able to send you one. Good Luck. :D

tcj

Beach Crab
Feb 6, 2010
I wquld contact Alice at Beachside Villas through Garrett Realty. Close to Seaside, etc. She handles rentals for Beachside Villas. They have three bedroom units that would be very comfortable for your family.