• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Rita

margarita brocolia
Dec 1, 2004
Dune Allen Beach
Alan O,

All neighborhoods should have people like you! The video was eye-opening. Thanks for posting and I assume if we keep up with the Democracy Party of Walton website we can continue to be in the loop on what is taking place at these meetings.

Thank you,
R

SHELLY

SoWal Insider
Jun 13, 2005
Please check out the below link and tell me what you think. This is for those who don't go to the BCC but wonder what kind of stuff happens. This play in football would be called the "Stone Wall." The truth is a "B".

3/24/09 BCC Driftwood Estates Issues - Allen Osborne | Welcome to the Democratic Party of Walton County

Thanks Alan

Have you forwarded any of this to the media (newspaper & TV)? If so, who, and what was the response? Looks like you've just about gone a far as you can through "normal" channels. The newspapers out in FWB are having a field day with the Sheriff and the Tax Collector doing a money-grab...maybe they would like something else to chew on during lulls in the action.

30ashopper

SoWal Insider
Apr 30, 2008
Right here!
Blech, quicktime. I'd really like to see this but won't install that software on my computer. Do you have any other formats Alan? Maybe send it to youtube and post back?

Alan Osborne

Beach Lover
Jul 12, 2008
It saddens me!

Have you forwarded any of this to the media (newspaper & TV)? If so, who, and what was the response? Looks like you've just about gone a far as you can through "normal" channels. The newspapers out in FWB are having a field day with the Sheriff and the Tax Collector doing a money-grab...maybe they would like something else to chew on during lulls in the action.

I am truly saddened by the people who have stood before the BCC and told lies with no remorse. Both Defuniac Herald and NWFL daily news have refused to run this. the Walton sun has covered it about 20 times.(Thanks Gwen) It seems like with the lack of school money and the fact that the county has spent over a million in helping the developers, people would be mad, but few come forward at the BCC meetings.

This is a story of greed and how a developer turned a designated lakes and open area in a development of 463 additional homes. Making a gross income of about 186 million out of thin air with manipulation of the rules and govt authority. It's that plain and simple, and thats why the BCC looks like dear in the headlights. Nobody has the guts to do the right thing. I won't quit until justice prevails, I don't know how. It's that simple for me.:wave: