• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

KathrynLynden

Beach Crab
Mar 21, 2009
Hi, wondering if we could get your help? My family (a group of 7 adults and 7 kids) are staying on Grayton Beach from April 8 - 13 over the Easter Holiday. We are looking for a great church to go to on Easter Sunday. Any suggestions? Also a place for Sunday Brunch?

Last edited:

scooterbug44

SoWal Expert
May 8, 2007
Sowal
There is an outdoor sunrise service - think at Pt. Washington, but not sure as the last 2 times I tried to go it got rained out. :wave:

WaterColor Inn & Resort Calendar of Events

Not a church, but it would be a wonderful place to celebrate the message of life and to praise God for the beauty of the earth as exemplified by the gorgeous beaches in this part of the world.

I hear that Point Washington United Methodist is a nice church. We keep meaning to go, but we usually leave on Sundays. Also the chapel at Seaside is nice.

Last edited:

ItzKatzTime

Beach Fanatic
Apr 27, 2006
Santa Rosa Beach
:welcome: KatherynLynden

Lots of churches just depends on what your cup of tea is. Y'all will have a blast in Grayton!!!!

fisher

Beach Fanatic
Sep 19, 2005
Although it can get quite crowded (go really, really early if you want a seat in the chapel), the Seaside Chapel with Jeff Miller is a nice place to go for the Easter Service.

Laura Ekstrom

Beach Comber
Jan 4, 2005
Destiny Worship Center in Miramar if AMAZING!! There are 4 services starting Saturday night with the last being held around noon Sunday. Check out their web site Welcome to Destiny Worship Center. I live in Seacrest and it is worth the drive!!! The children's program is fabulous and relevent to kids today. We are truly blessed to be a part of such a great church family.

Bobby J

Beach Fanatic
Apr 18, 2005
Blue Mountain beach
www.lifeonshore.com
Destiny Worship Center in Miramar if AMAZING!! There are 4 services starting Saturday night with the last being held around noon Sunday. Check out their web site Welcome to Destiny Worship Center. I live in Seacrest and it is worth the drive!!! The children's program is fabulous and relevent to kids today. We are truly blessed to be a part of such a great church family.

Amen Grayton Girl! DWC is life changing! Love, love that place and another reason we moved back!

Beauty hunter

Beach Fanatic
May 3, 2009
Destiny Worship

Pastor Vaggalis (spell.?) is one of the top 3 teachers on the planet in my book. Him and his wife Jackie are awesome people too. I've been absent for a long time and I need to go back. Thanks for the spark plug...

Last edited:

Allifunn

FunnChef - AlisonCooks.com
Jan 11, 2006
St Petersburg
I also hear they serve a pretty good, and affordable, breakfast and lunch?