• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

beachcasas

Beach Comber
Jul 1, 2007
If you want to make some money :D you could buy a table at our Montessori Academy yard sale, drag it to the school and sell, sell, sell.

April 25th 8-2 Tables still available for a tax deductible $25 donation.

chefed

Beach Lover
Feb 11, 2008
Pt. Washington
We want some stuff. Can we just walk through your house and pick and choose? You can come over and get some of our stuff.

We do need a 5hp outboard (or so), a bowflex, a longboard, a tall dresser no wider than 3 feet and a couple of bikes....I'm just sayin'

DD

SoWal Expert
Aug 29, 2005
grapevine, tx. /On the road to SoWal
If you want to make some money :D you could buy a table at our Montessori Academy yard sale, drag it to the school and sell, sell, sell.

April 25th 8-2 Tables still available for a tax deductible $25 donation.

Ooooh!! Finally, a sale I can attend!! :clap:

BobbyJ, I always need stuff. Well, maybe need is not the right word. I always want stuff. If I were there, I'd take some stuff off your hands. But, your stuff will probably be gone by the time I get there. Unless you sell it at the sale above--then, I'll buy your stuff.

Grayton Girl

Beach Fanatic
Jul 5, 2005
Sowal
I need 2 simple dressers (one tall and narrow and one short and wide) with drawers that work without a struggle. Are you trying to get rid of any of that kind of stuff??

bluemtnrunner

Beach Fanatic
Dec 31, 2007
Since there is so much interest in your stuff, I think you should have a sowal cookout and invite us ALL over to view your stuff up close and personal.
It might have been easier to just post your stuff but you are in it now and there is no escape.