• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
Suncat said:
Thanks so much for letting us all read this letter. :sosad:

BR- So glad you got the viniagrette!! Enjoy!

Now who will fix us a big platter of hot wings to go that we can pick up so conveniently?

Publix has wings. Sometimes I order them fresh when I have a little shopping to do so they're ready when I check out. Best to order them dry and extra crispy and make your own sauce.

MoJoe's in Sandestin has excellent wingage if you are over that way.

Camp Creek Kid

Christini Zambini
Feb 20, 2005
Seacrest Beach
SHELLY said:
The comment that the Shades establishment was "not the desired path for the future" speaks volumes. :roll:

Now maybe the "newer" residents of the area who didn't quite understand why the "older" residents of the area cringed when the likes of WaterColor moved in will finally "get it."

Ahhh, I think I'm beginning to understand your "attitude," Shelly. ;-)

skippertoo

Beach Fanatic
Sep 8, 2005
Atlanta (Midtown)
Beach Runner said:
Now if I could just figure out how to duplicate it ...

I would like to have that recipe too. I wrote to Taco Mac one time but got no response at all. One of the waiters told me to try Apple cider vinegar, sugar, & pepper with oil. I tried it one time but did not get the proportions right and need to try again. But if someone knows the exact amounts ...

Cap'nCrazy

Beach Lover
Dec 18, 2005
Pittsburgh/Watercolor
SHELLY said:
The comment that the Shades establishment was "not the desired path for the future" speaks volumes. :roll:

Now maybe the "newer" residents of the area who didn't quite understand why the "older" residents of the area cringed when the likes of WaterColor moved in will finally "get it."

Sorry, Shelly, can't let this one stand. As a "newer" resident of the area (Watercolor), we greatly appreciate the character and flavor of the past and the traditions of Seaside/SoWal and surrounds. Most of the peaople I've met in the past two years here feel the same. So don't get uppity with "the likes" of us that have the same desires and dreams as the "older" residents.

Change is inevitable, if not always desirable or painless. It is your own SCDC that is making the changes to Seaside, not the folks at St. Joe.

Happy New Year! :cool:

ShallowsNole

Beach Fanatic
Jun 22, 2005
Pt Washington
kurt said:
Publix has wings. Sometimes I order them fresh when I have a little shopping to do so they're ready when I check out. Best to order them dry and extra crispy and make your own sauce.

MoJoe's in Sandestin has excellent wingage if you are over that way.

MoJoe's is WAY excellent. Try their Lemon Pepper wings. :D