• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

sg04

Beach Comber
Nov 3, 2007
I'm looking for any camps or programs for my son- he's 4, but he'll be going into preschool in the fall. Thanks

cbflgrl8806

Beach Lover
Feb 28, 2008
Please take a moment and check out Compass Rose Academy!

We will be doing all sorts of fun things this summer. From Day Camp, our Jump to a New a Year Program, and Friday Nights With Jack and Annie.

Check out www.compassroseacademy.org or give me a call 850.855.8792 I would love to give you more information on our school and its summer programs!

Thanks,
Christine

sg04

Beach Comber
Nov 3, 2007
summer programs

My son will only be going into Pre-K in the fall- I thought he needed to be older to be in your programs. Thanks

alexmarie

Beach Lover
Apr 20, 2007
Camps

Call Camp Watercolor--they are great, and do have age requirements, but I know they are super flexible! :D

cmendez

Beach Comber
Jul 11, 2008
Summer Camp

I'm looking for any camps or programs for my son- he's 4, but he'll be going into preschool in the fall. Thanks

Hello. My name is Cynthia Mendez and I work for the Montessori School. I am hosting a summer camp for children 4 and up. It is a three week program. Please call me at 850-687-3088 with any questions!

cbflgrl8806

Beach Lover
Feb 28, 2008
Compass Rose Academy will serve all children pre-k 3 to fifth grade. Our programs are designed for children of all ages! I hope that you will look into them!