• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

jules33

Beach Comber
Apr 10, 2007
alabama
We are headed to PCB in a couple of weeks. We usually stay in Sowal but my husband is doing the 1/2 Ironman Triathalon so we are staying there. In June will return to Sowal!! I was wondering if anyone can recommned some yummy restaurants in PCB? Casual and child friendly suggestions! Thanks so much for any help!!:D

beachmouse

Beach Fanatic
Dec 5, 2004
Bluewater Bay, FL

CincyBeachGirl

Beach Lover
Sep 20, 2008
Pier Park has MANY great places to choose from. Guy Harvey's Grill is open now and it's great. Everything from pizza to burgers to island food is at Pier Park.
Pasta Grill and Seafood is great food but casual. They have a great European bakery next door too with good gelato! Pasta Grill is on Front Beach, west of Pier Park.
Firefly is a more upscale restaurant located in the Edgewater Shops. Good food and atmosphere.
Barefoot Beach Grill is an outdoor beach bar and grill also on the west end of PCB.
If you want to go over to Thomas Drive, Boatyard is a great place. Same owners as Schooners, but nicer. Hope all this helps. I live on the west end of PCB and frequent places to eat around here and SoWal!!

ShallowsNole

Beach Fanatic
Jun 22, 2005
Pt Washington
Boondocks in West Bay is one of my faves, but sometimes the wait time is incredible.

traderx

Beach Fanatic
Mar 25, 2008
Capt Anderson's is always good but go early to avoid the crowds.

Highly recommend the Greek style scamp.

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
Saltwater Grill isn't really small child friendly. Maybe 10+ early in the evening.