• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
:wave:I plan to be there. Can't wait!

bless your heart DD. I know you have limited time while in SoWal... but I am so glad you can make time to come to the Yard Sale. I want you to see our beautiful school in Pt Washington, and find some deals at the same time.

I'll be looking for you and yours!:wave:

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
SWMA's community yard sale in Pt Washington is this Saturday Apr 25!!!

Stroll along the campus beneath live oaks, visit friends and neighbors and shop for great deals - this is a huge community sale with 50 tables and tons of items!

Breakfast sandwiches by Bootleg BBQ!
Coffee and treats by Summer Kitchen throughout the day!
Baked goods prepared lovingly by families and friends will be available for sale!
Music by our favorite DJ Lady Muse!

Purchase a table for $25 - join the community yard sale and sell your stuff! contact tara taracasas@mac.com, 850-502-7239.
or donate your treasures to the school to sell!

special shout of thanks to our friends - we couldn't do it without you!
Seagrove Storage
Bootleg BBQ
Summer Kitchen
DJ Lady Muse
Grayton Coast Properties
Azland Portables
Pt Washington Methodist Church
SoWal.com
Artistic Sign & Banner
SWMA Families and Staff

We look forward to seeing you on the 25th. Please tell your friends!

logo-swma19-200.gif

South Walton Montesori Academy is located in Pt Washington at the old entrance to Eden State Park on Eden Gardens Road.
101 Eden Gardens Rd
Santa Rosa Beach, FL 32459

Last edited:

DD

SoWal Expert
Aug 29, 2005
grapevine, tx. /On the road to SoWal
bless your heart DD. I know you have limited time while in SoWal... but I am so glad you can make time to come to the Yard Sale. I want you to see our beautiful school in Pt Washington, and find some deals at the same time.

I'll be looking for you and yours!:wave:

:love::wave:

beachcasas

Beach Comber
Jul 1, 2007
We are still getting more and more participants each day... only a few tables left.

Plus our parents continue to drop off donations by the car loads. :D We have filled two huge storage units thanks to all the donations. We have TONS of stuff for sale especially baby gear, toys, books, games, DVDs, clothes, home decor, bedroom furniture, bikes and trikes, and outdoor sports gear. Please bring your friends!

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
Thanks for the update Tara. Countdown to Saturday! We're all getting excited about spending the day outdoors with friends, families, neighbors. Come to Pt Washington and enjoy the festivities at the SWMA community yard sale.
Food, baked goods, music, and fun shopping for all!

sending out a very special thanks to friends and sponsors!
Seagrove Storage
Bootleg BBQ
Summer Kitchen
The Coffee House
DJ Lady Muse
Grayton Coast Properties
Azland Portables
Pt Washington Methodist Church
SoWal.com
Artistic Sign & Banner
WaterColor Store
Jimbo Holloway
Kathleen's Kottage
Gigi's
The Seaside Store
SWMA Families and Staff

We look forward to seeing you on Saturday at SWMA.
Bring your friends!

btw, stay tuned for more details on items for sale - reporting later today here on SoWal.com!

logo-swma19-200.gif

Last edited:

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
Thanks for the list of sale items! I would get there early for that trailer bike- those things go fast at yard sales!

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
SWMA will have its own general yard sale on one part of the campus - we've had many, many items donated! I had a quick peek into one of the storage units today...

items of interest:
  • Bicycles such as a Pink Barbie Bike
  • Trailer Bike
  • gorgeous modern designer pillows, wool rugs and accessories (new)
  • new modern Italian vase
  • like new rugs of all sizes
  • new & gently used children's clothing and shoes
  • women's clothing and accessories
  • toys galore! legos, acoustic guitar, games
  • new and gently used baby items of all kinds
  • furniture and accessories of all kinds
  • several beds/frames/mattresses
  • side tables, lamps, vases, silk flowers
  • new t-shirts and hats with local business/event logos (Seaside Store shirts, MountainFilm Tshirts, etc).
  • outdoor gear, beach umbrellas & chairs
  • tons of books
  • tons of CD's, DVDs, movies
  • ceramic bowls and planters
  • kitchenware, glassware
  • stereo systems, telephones, electronics
  • Christmas ornaments and decorations
  • It is not too late to drop any items off at the school or call us to pick up your donations.
A large portion of the SWMA campus is reserved for friends, neighbors and local businesses to sell their own items - I'm not sure what all is coming but I did talk to one person today bringing bedroom furniture and a treadmill, crockpot, and other assorted kitchen items.

Last edited:

beachcasas

Beach Comber
Jul 1, 2007
Parking for the yard sale

SWMA will have its own general yard sale on one part of the campus - we've had many, many items donated!
Depending on what time you get there, the school parking spots may be full. :blink: Please be prepared to park near the school and walk. Overflow parking is allowed at the Point Washington Methodist Church and up and down 395. Also, you could probably park at/near Bay Elementary and then walk to the school through the Eden Garden entrance and side exit. You have to actually walk through the school gate to see all the great stuff for sale... seriously folks, we have had a small mountain of stuff donated. :clap:Thanks again to everyone that has dropped off donations!

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
a bunch of mommy's worked all day sorting and pricing, etc... some really great items in this saturday's yard sale! tons of baby clothing and accessories, more adorable girls clothes and shoes than you can imagine... tons of household items I cannot even begin to list.

need a 2008 MountainFilm t-shirt? we have a ton of new ones donated by the WaterColor Store - thanks Jfunn and all!

boxes of brand new adorable children's toys and clothing donated by Gigi's! and I mean adorable.

one great Dad donated some new modern wool rugs, pillows, lamps from his store inventory. these items priced higher than avg yard sale prices but still outstanding deals...

100_1092.jpg

Last edited: