• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

events

Beach Comber
Apr 9, 2009
Gulf Place is looking for vendors to be apart of the Gulf Place Farmers' Market. The market will run every Saturday starting
May 23rd thru July 25th from 8am - 12pm.

Anyone interested in being apart of the Gulf Place Farmers' Market can call 850-267-8458

JSSTMK

Beach Lover
Apr 24, 2008
I hope this works out. I would love to buy fresh fruit and vegs so close to home each week.

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
There are currently 4 farmers markets scheduled locally for this summer- Seaside, Owl's Head, Fudpucker's parking lot, and DeFuniak. You may want to contact someone in the Act Walton group through their Facebook page- but I am hear that there is not a huge number of suppliers.

Sarah Moss

Beach Lover
Apr 5, 2006
Black Creek
There are currently 4 farmers markets scheduled locally for this summer- Seaside, Owl's Head, Fudpucker's parking lot, and DeFuniak. You may want to contact someone in the Act Walton group through their Facebook page- but I am hear that there is not a huge number of suppliers.

We are looking forward to Owl's Head since it's the closest and with even a tiny bit of luck we'll have more tomatoes, okra, peppers and squash than anyone can eat. Does anyone know if Caring & Sharing will accept fresh donations?