• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

DD

SoWal Expert
Aug 29, 2005
grapevine, tx. /On the road to SoWal
I went to the showroom to look at the products and I am going with the Konecto. It looks fantastic. Also went to a company that had it installed on their floors.
So, ladies.....get your wine bottles ready to roll, roll, roll. Of course I will fill them with wine. :D

:clap:I can't wait to see it in your place!!! When are you gonna do it? I will bring wine too.

Mango

SoWal Insider
Apr 7, 2006
New York/ Santa Rosa Beach
:clap:I can't wait to see it in your place!!! When are you gonna do it? I will bring wine too.

You mean when is MANgo going to do it? :lol: I did get a free installation kit thrown in, so I guess I am the mini roller. The flooring will arrive when I get to Sowal.

BTW- just recently.. they came out with a bamboo and an exotic woods line. It's very cool. Y'all will have to wait to come and break it in to see which kind I got. :cool:

DD

SoWal Expert
Aug 29, 2005
You mean when is MANgo going to do it? :lol: I did get a free installation kit thrown in, so I guess I am the mini roller. The flooring will arrive when I get to Sowal.

BTW- just recently.. they came out with a bamboo and an exotic woods line. It's very cool. Y'all will have to wait to come and break it in to see which kind I got. :cool:

Well, Mangy, now you've got me all curious. When do you arrive in SoWal? I'm way out of the loop, you know.

pgurney

Beach Fanatic
Jul 11, 2005
ATL & Seacrest
Mango,

Any updates? I couldn't tell by your posts when you were putting this flooring down, but I'd love to hear about it when you do.

TIA

Mango

SoWal Insider
Apr 7, 2006
New York/ Santa Rosa Beach
Mango,

Any updates? I couldn't tell by your posts when you were putting this flooring down, but I'd love to hear about it when you do.

TIA

We finished it yesterday....Hallelujah! It looks great. :clap:
We had to do lots of prep work on the subfloor, the most difficult part aside from making the cuts. The Konecto is pretty thick, so after the cut, you pretty much bend it to snap it apart.

I have some pictures, but we are having other work done and had to cover parts as we went along for the contractor, so I do not have a complete shot. Only a small part.

Now we need a vacation. :blink:

Mermaid

picky
Aug 11, 2005
We finished it yesterday....Hallelujah! It looks great. :clap:
We had to do lots of prep work on the subfloor, the most difficult part aside from making the cuts. The Konecto is pretty thick, so after the cut, you pretty much bend it to snap it apart.

I have some pictures, but we are having other work done and had to cover parts as we went along for the contractor, so I do not have a complete shot. Only a small part.

Now we need a vacation. :blink:

No vacation when you're an owner, silly gull!!! No seriously, I hope you do get some time to relax and enjoy the fruits of your labor. And thanks for letting us know what a good product this is. It's always handy to have reliable references in what to use to make our beach homes better.

DD

SoWal Expert
Aug 29, 2005
I soooo wanted to see!! I guess it's a good excuse to come back to SoWal. :D