• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Mermaid

picky
Aug 11, 2005
I need to get a life instead of looking up rentals all the time. But you guys have helped a lot so here's another place we're looking at. Can anybody tell me what Seagrove Highlands Condos are like
As usual - thanks
Gayle

They're not too far from our condo so I walk by there a lot. Location-wise they're right behind Beachwood Villas so the view is great considering the Villlas' excellent new paint job. To the east side are the Bungalows which are adorable bright cottages.

One side of Seagrove Highlands have balconies which overlook the parking lot; the other side looks out over the forest. If this is an important factor, ask about which view you're getting. The entire building is new and very attractive and the location is quiet.

Wallymom, another SoWal poster, owns a one bedroom there so she'd be a good one to PM for extra info.

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
Very nice and quiet complex. Seems like most are long term rentals. As a heads up the even numbered units enjoy the parking lot view and odd numbered units get the nice wooded view. There are two buildings 1 and 2. If the unit starts with a 1 then it is in the southern building and the 4th floor units on the southern end have a slight gulf view. You also have the pool and it's not a bad walk to the beach unless you take a base camp with you and toddlers.