• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NOLA TRANSPLANT

Beach Lover
Jul 24, 2007
I hate EMBARK

Lynnie

SoWal Insider
Apr 18, 2007
SoBuc
yo arkiehawg - there is way more to the situation and it doesnt involve P-Poooooooooor customer service. maybe unless you call what embarq has created for me and my new phone system poor service. sorry i didnt hit my mark for timing - gave it a shot - fell short. i'm hoping its all straightened out tomorrow.

been open 15 hours a day for 350 straight days non stop never closed one day ever or one minute before 2 am. and so glad to have never had a phone to answer. but we will have a delivery and take out order only answer service soon i hope as i said maybe tomorrow by the end of the day.

im flattered by your enthusiastic anticipation for having your food delivered to you and we cant wait to actually do just that.

peace and swine grease!!

Glad you're open. Embarq messed me up, too.

JamBone

Beach Fanatic
Jan 24, 2008
SRB FL
today could be the day that we start using a phone at the bone. we shall see...

and yes arkiehawg that is very reasonable. i do use this site a lot and could have posted the reasons for my delay in the delivery program and for the phone mess ups. sorry dude (or dudette)

my website is still not updated either and that is the main place where you can get the menuso i will get that soon too. and the talking phne book restaurant section will have the new menu on it whenever it comes out.

i tried to avoid technology but its NIPPIN at my heels:sosad:

off to it!!!

Arkiehawg

Beach Fanatic
Jul 14, 2007
SoWal
I HATE to respond to a negative with a negative, but I can't resist. It's so very lame that this was posted. JamBone is an awesome place with awesome food and a great owner. Why do people feel the need to get on SoWal and create a platform to complain about minutia? Scott advertised a LONG time ago that he doesn't take phone orders, therefore if you want to come by, just come by. I wish people would save their complaining for their therapist...Maybe you should have done a little investigating BEFORE you posted about "poooorrrr customer service"????? Sorry, but I think there's been enough negativity spread around SoWal forums by people who need to get a life!

Dear Soccer Mom: It seems appropriate that you currently have the moniker of Beach Crab. Wow a whole 5 posts and already making assumptions of who people are.

In regards to not taking phone orders, he was the one that posted they would go live with the take out earlier this month. The phone number IS the one on his website, hence the reason to trying calling it to see if they are up and running.....

As for you.......YOU CAN KISS MY ROYAL.....:moon:

Enjoy your therapist.......:cool:

Arkiehawg

Beach Fanatic
Jul 14, 2007
SoWal
today could be the day that we start using a phone at the bone. we shall see...

and yes arkiehawg that is very reasonable. i do use this site a lot and could have posted the reasons for my delay in the delivery program and for the phone mess ups. sorry dude (or dudette)

my website is still not updated either and that is the main place where you can get the menuso i will get that soon too. and the talking phne book restaurant section will have the new menu on it whenever it comes out.

i tried to avoid technology but its NIPPIN at my heels:sosad:

off to it!!!

Thanks for the update! I'm looking forward to saying adios to Chop Styx and all of the pizza delivery. :D

For The Health Of It

Beach Fanatic
Jul 29, 2005
Jam Bone is one of the finest run establishments in our area. The owner works his butt off and makes sure his customers are pleased. Embarq has messed up my phones on numerous occassions and has now done the same to Jam Bones.

People need to cill and find out the facts before the negative comments. This is a tough enough economy to survive in without having to deal with negative posts.

Keep doing a great job Scott and the gang.

Miss Critter

Beach Fanatic
Mar 8, 2008
My perfect beach
Happy to hear Jambone is alive and well. It the Critters' fave. Hmmmm, I'm thinking dinner. . . .

John

Beach Fanatic
Dec 3, 2005
SoWal
Ya'll dont be so hard on the Arkiehog. It got us all thinking about some good Jambone food. As Mae West is reported to have said, "It's better to be looked over than over looked".

Arkiehawg

Beach Fanatic
Jul 14, 2007
SoWal
Hey Jambone......do I get some discounts for the Free Press.....:D

Your food and staff have always rocked......

Embarq sucks (Please no attacks for being negative...)

Anxious for your delivery....tired of chinese and pizza (Please no attack on my opinion....I luv Chop Styx and all of the Pizza joints)

And finally, Pork fat rules! (Please no attacks from the veg-heads and PETA luvers).....:cool:

Carry On!

Status
Not open for further replies.