• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Lake Eastern

Beach Lover
Dec 17, 2005
Walton County
A juvenile squirrel was by my front door this morning. He was breathing but seem to be partially paralyzed or have a broken front leg. I called my vet in Freeport and he recommended that I call this group(650-1880). They immediately sent a volunteer from Sandestin to take the little fellow to their treatment facility, where I hope he can be saved. Anyway, even in these tough times if you have the means to donate I hope you will consider this group.

wracso

Beach Lover
Jul 7, 2007
I found an injured bird last summer and took it to their facility. They were able to rehabilitate and release him in the wild. This organization is one of the best I have seen.

30ABandMan

Beach Fanatic
Apr 1, 2007
SGB
I agree, they are the best in the area. When I was a 911/Communications supervisor for Okaloosa S.O. we used them a lot. Paws was often difficult to work with but the ECWR were always willing to help. I've been to their facility with my fam and they do a great job. You can even volunteer there if you'd like.