• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Allifunn

FunnChef - AlisonCooks.com
Jan 11, 2006
St Petersburg
They have found the Red Bar...it was crawling with bikers today :D They don't bother me :dunno: Just another group of folks doing what they love.

Will B

Jan 5, 2006
Atlanta, GA
They were already there when I was eating breakfast this morning. Estimates are somewhere over 50,000 atendees. They are saying it is bigger than '07. We went down Thurs, Fri, and today. It was crazy packed!!

I'll be posting pictures soon...

scooterbug44

SoWal Expert
May 8, 2007
Sowal
They were driving me nuts this morning w/ the revving (kept waking me up through the earplugs), so I am surprised at how quiet it has been for most of the day. :dunno:

gmarc

Beach Fanatic
Jan 19, 2009
i was at the red bar yesterday and the building was shaking as 50-100 motor bikes descended on the it. heading up 331 toward I- 10 and all the way to dothan on 231 i bet i saw 1500 motor bikes yesterday

NOLA TRANSPLANT

Beach Lover
Jul 24, 2007
Loud pipes save lives!

Loud pipes frustrate lives!!

I dont care for them at all, now with that being said I welcome anyone down to piece of paradise, but leave the noise at home and drive safely.
Going down 98 yesterday they (and I try not to put all of them into the same category) were bobbing and weaving just like a teenager with one of those crotch rockets.
Now, those who know me will tell you I ain't no grand paw when it comes to driving so the excuse, "I was going to slow" doesn't fly.
But it is frustrating!!!:bang:
I for one am glad they have left till next year!
Yall have a safe journey home now!!!!:wave:

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
Sat outside for lunch at Fabrice yesterday. I thought to myself how cool it would be to sit and watch these bikes go by if the noise wasn't so pucking LOUD! :D

Like NOLA said...safe travels! :wave:

John

Beach Fanatic
Dec 3, 2005
SoWal
What I don't understand is law enforcement looking the other way in regards to these open pipes. There are no mufflers and certianly no catalytic converters to restrict emmisions, as required on automobiles. If I were to run straight pipes and no catalytic converter on my car it would be a Federal offense. Literally. If my car was that loud, I'd certainly be pulled over by the authorities.

P.S. I love motorsports and loud engines in racing applications. But on the street? No.

Last edited: