• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

augustarts

Beach Comber
Feb 7, 2007
I am an artist who is having a show in seaside in june.

i have spent the past year shooting images in chicago and am looking forward to sharing it with the folks back home. (i was in walton county for 8 years prior to coming to chicago.)

i will be returning later this week to prepare for the show and work for the rest of the summer in the area.

if anyone has a room or a small apartment that would be ideal.

i am able to pay rent and deposit.

if you have anything or know of anyone who does, please call me at 312-546-1946.

thanks!

august

Last edited by a moderator:
I am an artist who is having a show in seaside in june.

i have spent the past year shooting images in chicago and am looking forward to sharing it with the folks back home. (i was in walton county for 8 years prior to coming to chicago.)

i will be returning later this week to prepare for the show and work for the rest of the summer in the area.

if anyone has a room or a small apartment that would be ideal.

i am able to pay rent and deposit.

if you have anything or know of anyone who does, please call me at 312-546-1946.

thanks!

august

August,

Really looking forward to your show. Your work and dedication is inspiring. Will keep an eye out for a place to stay.

Curtis

augustarts

Beach Comber
Feb 7, 2007
August,

Really looking forward to your show. Your work and dedication is inspiring. I Will keep an eye out for a place to stay.

Curtis

thanks curtis,

nothing is set in stone yet, but we'll see.

i am arriving on wed to check out the lay of the land and hopefully get things sorted out.

i can't beging to tell you how much your encouragement and support has helped me along.

long walk since snapperheads eh?