• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
Went yesterday and this definitely could become a quick addiction. Had the sliders and tried 3 of the sauces. Will have to go back and get another order for the last sauce. Perfectly cooked and tender. :drool:

Way to go Murph. :clap::clap:

P.S. Love the corn cups. (If you don't know you'll just have to go ;-) )

CK1

Beach Lover
Jul 20, 2007
The BBQ is awesome. It's hard to impress this BBQ snob from North Carolina, but Murphy I loved it and the pineapple cole slaw is great too. Thanks for showing me around, what a great operation you have there and much luck to you!

seagrover

Beach Fanatic
Nov 16, 2004
Seagrove Beach, FL
We've eaten there twice and Mr Seagrover is hooked - loved the baked beans and pineapple coleslaw!!! Yum!!!

ellen

Beach Lover
Jul 8, 2005
Ya'll, this is some of the best BBQ I've ever had!! I'm a southerner and a BBQ aficionado, and I absolutely LOVED it.

Murphy, I don't know you, but congrats on putting together an awesome concept and menu with such careful attention to flavors and details (hats off for the cardboard, not styrofoam, to-go boxes).

Bud and Alleys, The Taco Bar, Pizza by the Sea, and the Red Bar's breakfast...

It's been a good few days.

Barefoot BBQ

Beach Comber
Apr 24, 2009
Smokers on Site

I'm curious, are they running a smoker right on sight?

Yes, the smokers are housed in their own "Mini Cottage" (per healthcode regulations) between the two trailers. If it's not too crazy up front, my husband, Murphy loves to show them off. Ask for a look.:D

Barefoot BBQ

Beach Comber
Apr 24, 2009
Cookie and Chip Prices

...can't resist....:shock: ...$3.00 for a side of potato chips or a cookie??...

Totally understand your immediate reaction. First, the chips side is a Large bag (or 2 small if we're out of the large) of Zapp's potato chips. Second, the cookie is large and all organic (as are all of our desserts). My baker said to me that if I wasn't willing to buy her cookies at the price she sold them to me for that she totally understood if I didn't want to purchase from her. That being said though, her product is what I wanted to be represented at Barefoot BBQ....being organic, local and fantastic. It is very difficult to find a commercial baker who meets those requirements. I make very little profit on that particular item. My employees aren't even allowed to buy them at employee discount. However, I invite you to try them. They are delicious and (unfortunately for my waist) addictive. She also makes our outstanding carrot cake, chocolate pecan pie, chocolate cake and apple pie.

Barefoot BBQ

Beach Comber
Apr 24, 2009
Barefoot BBQ Hours

:lolabove:

How late are they open? The smell wafting around B&A's was intoxicating, but they were probably closed when we left at midnight. Figured it was probably today's smoke goodies getting ready.

We're currently open from 11 to 11. However, starting this weekend and through the summer our late night hours start...

Sun-Wed 11-midnight

Thurs-Sat 11- at least 2 a.m.

We'll be experimenting with what hours work based on volume. Though, these hours are our intention.

We look forward to seeing you and your after work/play munchies!

Thank you!

Barefoot BBQ

Beach Comber
Apr 24, 2009
We just want to thank everyone who have been so supportive of Barefoot BBQ since we opened on April 22! We had a great turnout and have seen so many of you as repeat guests....the highest compliment that can be paid. We do and will always welcome positve and/or constructive criticism :) as tools we can use to grow and create/maintain fantastic food.

For those who may not know about Barefoot BBQ, we are a little BBQ joint operated out of 2 Airstream trailers in Seaside. We serve only hormone-free, antibiotic-free, steroid-free meat an d organic produce. Even our desserts are organic. We don't serve drinks in plastic containers (including our water, which is an amazingly delicious canned water called "Source"). All of our to go products are made from renewable and biodegradable resources such as rice, corn and sugar. Some of our retail shirts (which are super cool and I believe represent the vibe of 30A) are made from organic cotton and recycled materials. All of this to say, we are not perfect in our carbon footprints upon this beautiful planet, but we're trying to do our part. It is our intention to serve whole food that feeds that body and the planet. Oh, and did I mention, the BBQ and the sauces rock!

Can't wait to see y'all out at the Airstreams. We're cooking 24/7 so there's plenty to go around. Thank you again for your amazing support!!!